What was the main reason why you joined Postloop?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angelsherrykudo, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Donessa

Donessa New Member

I joined postloop for some information and to be able to share thoughts and knowledge. Also by doing such things postloop also give opportunity and financial support through earnings.

2. pbraun

pbraun Member

Hello I am new here. I am still not sure how this works. I joined because I want to share my ideas and insights about different topics.

3. Treveez

Treveez Member

For me to you the people
    I joined postloop for some information and to be able to share thoughts and knowledge. Also by doing such things postloop also give opportunity .

4. Treveez

Treveez Member

Make money
    Make new friends worldwide
    And the most important thing
    Helping others
    And myself.

5. Learsim

Learsim New Member

Hello everybody,

The main reason why I joined Postloop is because I want to earn some money while doing something I enjoy. I've answered a few surverys and watched ads in the hope that I would earn some decent dollars, but I came to the conclusion that it is a waste of time for me.

Sometimes I feel like expressing my feelings by writing, and I might be able to do it on this website. Let's see what's in store for us :)

6. Emoad

Emoad New Member

Good evening everyone how are you all doing in postloop I am just in I need to understand the nitty gritty of postloop to make money can some experience ones help with their wealth of experience to duplicate themselves I will highly appreciate the good Samaritan
    Thanks
    Emmanuel

7. michaelcarr

michaelcarr New Member

hello!the reason i joined postloop was too make some money but slos help some website get a bigger following

8. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

The Reason I joined Postloop because I love Writing at the same time looking for a way to earn money online. Postloop is a service platform encourages you to earn money by commenting to blogs and forums. I Love to write because I want to open my imaginative thinking to create, express my feelings & thoughts and helps me lose myself. I love the excitement and challenge thru writing which allows my imagination to roam around and create a STORY.

9. stelrey

stelrey New Member

I joined postloop for two reasons, I would like to share my thoughts and express myself and I would also like to earn money. As I was browsing the forums , I got so interested and did not hesitate to join. It was like hitting two birds with one stone.

10. tkintz91

tkintz91 New Member

I joined because I really enjoy getting to read and get involved with new communities that I might otherwise not have come across. It's a nice way to see different topics as well, and if it's something enjoyable, it's nice to earn some extra income with it as well. So far the forums seem to be pretty interesting, and I can't wait to get interact with everybody more and more! I also do like to write, although I haven't written a lot of stuff lately, so I figured by doing some posts in forums and all that, it would be a good way to get back into the habit of it.

11. Nytstalkerabby

Nytstalkerabby New Member

I like voicing my opinion about each and every thing also it's not like I judge things each and every time but for the sake of money I can do it almost all of my time.

12. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

The main reason is that I do survey but all the surveys aren't completed. I do survey honestly but surveys are not complete. So, I decided it is not good. In this survey, Time are wasted it means much a do about nothing. So, I join Postloop. It looks like good to earn money online.

13. devincci

devincci Member

The reason I joined in Postloop is because I get to give my opinion regarding topics that I picked. And I also get to earn some money while I am on my spare time, it is also a big help for me especially I am still a student, I get to have my income while on summer vacation, I don't just hang around on the internet and I still got to see and read the opinion of other people.

14. Teambits

Teambits New Member

I joined postloop to share my thoughts and also earn money.I hope it will be fun being here.

15. pintado2001

pintado2001 New Member

For money. But I'm enjoying sharing my views now.

16. vikramsri

vikramsri New Member

Hello Vikram here. I got to know about post loop from YouTube really found it to be intriguing. So the main reason for me to join postloop is to earn money online as a student and provide valuable feedback and reviews to the companies.