What Was Your Biggest Mistake & What Did You Learn From It?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cathylene, Jan 3, 2018.

1. cathylene

cathylene New Member

What was your biggest mistakes and what did you learn from it? ;) Guys, we are not that perfect. who among of us perfect? yes i have done a lot of mistakes and adultery was the biggest. :sneaky::whistle: I learned a lot. My boyfriend and I have a wonderful relationship. we had a baby eventually, no financial stresses, careers , we love and great friends. He is a phenom at work, fucking handsome, attentive lover, God fearing , fit, and genius My life is good. But yes, I agreed. Nobody's perfect and No relationship is perfect. Me and her mother don't that a chance to work to have a good relationship. My Partner don't do anything about it until adultery has existed. I thought i will make myself happy in such a small time with other guy. This is ultimately linked to the particular time and place where the drama unfolds. Strange as it may seem, affairs have a lot to teach us about. It teaches how to see the light from darkness. To reveal our personal and cultural attitudes about love, lust, and commitment. To that , I realize from the darkness i made it don't show the real happiness. The Relationships i got had been gone. Who suffer? My child. That mistakes taught me how to be blind and selfish. If i could turn back the time. But i can't.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  2. Micah mauleon

Micah mauleon New Member

My biggest mistake is to fall in love with a wrong guy. When I was 18 years old, I was so happy with my life, I used to be a model,I wasted my time at coffee shops ,Bars and malls;Wasted money for Drinking and smoking with friends.
    That time my priority is my Self,I wanna be pretty, I wanna be famous, I wanna be the best. So I focused on my self too much,thats why I want my soon to be boyfriend would be Perfect.You know what i mean by perfect?Handsome,pretty boy,Good,looking and nothing else.
    When I was young I totally dont understand what's the meaning of true love, Im just focus on finding that guy that I can display to my friends. So I met this Wrong Guy I thought He's the one.
    He's really Handsome, he's smile are really decieving.
    I remember that night when it seems that i could not ask for anything,we are so sweet and gentle to each other, we kiss and yeah we had sex.

After that night I never heard about him again.
    Then after a month I found out that I am pregnant, and like the other girls out there I cried and I dont know what to do , I texted him and He never answered. But I still continue my Life with my baby.
    I realized that Life isnt perfect at all ,Life can be decieving by Its looks, you need to be vigilant and intuative everytime so you will not fall into temptation. You need to remember that your body is a temple of the holy spirit and you should take care of it especially you Heart.
    From that mistake I stood forward and was able to change my standard in choosing the right guy for me,I moved on and I found the right guy for me.We are now happily married for 9 years.

cathylene likes this.
  3. J.leka

J.leka New Member

My biggest mistake is for going for 1.6 years. I was 24 years old. A boy that come from a third world country and without knowledge for the life in outside world. I come from a poor family. After I finish my high school my dream come true. I won the lottery to become a U.S.A resident. I move to New York and start working 2 jobs. In the same time I was learning English and going to University part time. I was so happy with my life in that time. I had a girlfriend, I had a cat, I had a car and rental home. One beautiful day come to visit me a old friend from Canada. I dint know that he was dealing with drugs. All the time that he come to my house it was full of money, and the offer comes to me. He told me do do a small job and get pay. It was easy money. 1 hour job to look the traffic and the car load it with drugs in the road where it was going to drive the car. We communicating over the phone and I did it couple of time. One day he got catch by DEA and got me involved on this by saying that the drugs are mine. It comes like bomb to me because I dint know and the people that he was working with. So basically everything got stack over my shoulder. After 3 years I got convinced in Trial and sentenced 1.6 years in prison. In U.S.A I dint have nobody accept my girlfriend. The imprisonment time it was hard for my family. For me was like second university. All day long I was reading books and studying. When my time was up I decide to get back to my family and take care for them. One small mistake it cost me my life. For me now it is as a dream that come true. From that small mistake I learn that Family come first. If you are united to family never make mistakes. Now I'm happy with my family and never get involved with friends.

cathylene likes this.
  4. cathylene

cathylene New Member

yes! thank you for this. Absolutely family and God can give us strength. It is where we learn to love ourselves and each other, to bear one another’s burdens, to find meaning in our life and to feel the value of being part of something greater than ourselves. It’s humbling when we realize that no matter how many mistake have been done. Family is family. My Father and my younger brother too have been involved into drugs. My father put into jail about 6 months and we made a money to get him out into jail. Next, same with your experiences my brother also now in jail. We still hoping and praying for his freedom.

5. Yanivosso

Yanivosso New Member

Through the years that I have been alive I have made many mistakes,but one mistake was the biggest mistake of all was back when I was traveling in Mongolia.. when I was out there it was only me and another three dude that I met along the way.. now if you know nothing about Mongolia.. 2/3 of the country nomads living in yorts , There are more horses than people, and there is only one city ... that is obviously the capital. Now we got motorcycle and began our journey into the wild.. at some point my friends motorcycle broke down .. and I was the one with the spair parts on me.. what we found out , that there was a hole at the bottom of my bag where some parts fell out on the way.. this is when the mistake of not checking that we have a hole now we were stuck all four of us with no way to help my friend fix his bike .. so we waited . Eventually someone came by and help us to his village to get the parts that we needed. Now what really made this mistake worst is that we didn’t take the gps with us so we had no clue how to get back to our friends with only one motorcycle for two guys.. we ended up in the middle of nowhere as the sunset began I felt that I was sliding.. looked back to see that I got a flat tire and now it’s dark .. and in Mongolia it gets very cold very fast ... this mistake definitely lead us into a few good hours hugging each other in the dark waiting for someone so eventually someone old on a motorcycle passed by .. and I think maybe god heard our prayers but he had everything we needed to fix our flat..so we got on the bike and drove till sun came up again , lucky we had some extra gas .. we finally found our friends after 30 hours of being lost in the wilderness.. all because of one mistake that lead to another.. I would say I learned first of all to always be prepared and always double check , second never give up even if it’s freezing and the going gets tough always stay positive, third thing I learned was that never underestimate the wild