What will be the name of your first website?

Discussion in 'Web Development, Programming & Graphics' started by Mia09, May 16, 2019.

1. Mia09

Mia09 Member

good name. good catch.

2. Mia09

Mia09 Member

www.earnmore.com. someday i will build my own website where people can earn money online.

3. Ndeeri

Ndeeri New Member

The name of my first website will be Ndeeri Kimani. That is my name and I intend to host a website that summarizes me and what I do. I plan it to be my online resume.
    It sounds selfish but I think it is also a away to start branding myself as early as possible;)

4. pMarcos10

pMarcos10 New Member

The name of my first website will be save the whales.Because many people caught the attention of the save the turtles concept so I think that it is now the time for the whales to be heard.

5. MrLawLess

MrLawLess New Member

The name of the first website I will have will be my name. This is because I want to make a portfolio website to showcase all the achievements I made as a computer science student. With this, employers will have an easier time to locate which are my weaknesses and strengths. Also, I can get to re-learn all of the things I have learned especially for Web development.

6. selectra

selectra Member

"Luxdesigns" will be my handmade clothing website. Lux is my son's name.

7. analth

analth New Member

That depends on what kind of website I will create, if it's my own business website or blog,
    I'll use my name or come up with the business name, otherwise, think a name that relate to the topic of my website.