What will you do if today is the end of the world?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by map8813, Mar 26, 2019.

1. map8813

map8813 Member

What will you do if today is the end of the world?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

There is really nothing you could do if today will be your last day to live. Just be thankful for the life that you had and for seeing the beauty of the world. And if your lucky enough to survive this damnation then start rebuilding and continue life with pride and honor. sufferings and horrors that we encounter are just part of living that we need to overcome to be a better person.

3. Sindi25

Sindi25 Member

I would hug my family and friends and tell them how much I loved them and how I will forever cherish the good times. Then I would take a couple of sleeping pills so I could sleep unbothered. Hopefully, when I would wake up I would be in a better place.

4. romilda

romilda Member

I will pray and ask forgiveness.

5. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

Wow! That's a very scary thing to think
    But if ever if today will be the end of the world, i will just sit in the roof of our house with my son beside me. We will just talk about happy things we've experienced together. I just want to be by my son's side when that day happen. I just want to wish that in the next life time i want to be the same person i was in this life time.

6. dipo4you

dipo4you New Member

Seriously speaking, I would spend the whole day repenting. I see it as the only viable thing to do. I will also encourage others to repent, because the end of the world is not a day to joke about. It is what will determine whether you go into eternal happiness or eternal misery. I don't know about you, but for me I want eternal happiness, and honestly I won't joke about it.

7. I will pray to God. I will pray for the safety of my family and my son.

8. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

pray to god

9. Myprincess

Myprincess New Member

If today is end of the world I will pray for forgiveness thank my God for the opportunity,then I Wii broadcast it for many to know and also make heaven at last.

10. romilda

romilda Member

The only thing I can do is to pray and ask for forgiveness.

11. Tenzor

Tenzor New Member

Pray for my salvation in the afterlife.

12. I will pray and pray together with my family.

13. Jilian

Jilian New Member

upload_2019-4-20_15-22-29.png upload_2019-4-20_15-23-50.jpeg
    I live by the rules of life (not YOLO) and that is to seize your day. Though that is what I live for every day. I eat, sleep, pray, kiss my parents, whisper "I love you's" to all those that I love of course, and just do whatever I want. It doesn't have to be the end of the day just for me to do all my "to do's" list and be happy for a day because there will be no more tomorrow. If it's the end of the word then so be it. If God will save us, then so be it (He who created us all is the only one who can do so), but if not then we should just be thankful enough that He created us with so much love. Our everyday is a life full of love and adventure. Treasure it by enjoying life to the fullest, because remember you will die even if its not the end of the word.

14. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

Will gather the family together and will pray hard- that if it's Gods will then we will all be willing to accept it and be with him.