What would happen if there is no music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by imjlord, Jan 11, 2019.

1. imjlord

imjlord New Member

• I will die!
    • I don't want to go to school
    • I don't want to eat
    • I just wanna die.

2. Victorolamide

Victorolamide New Member

every single thing around me will look bored to me.

3. KatBcat

KatBcat New Member

Everything around us would sound like a pre-edited movie. There would be loud chewing, clanking, and speaking everywhere. Nobody would go to parties and dancing will not exist anymore since there will be nothing to dance to. Gyms would become less popular because people tend to lose motivation when they work out in a surrounding without music, hence they would probably adopt an unhealthy lifestyle. Music brings us all together, and without it, there would be no more public or humanitarian concerts, so people can donate funds to the needy. Stress levels will rise and boredom will spread until everything seems pointless.

4. fermar15

fermar15 New Member

Music is the diary of life. Most of the happenings, moments and events can turn into music. If there is no music probably there are no stories to tell, no hearts can speak and no minds can realize because music do it for us and it is a gift that all of us should be thank of.

5. CenterlessG

CenterlessG New Member

Life without music would get pretty damn boring real quick. Assuming all humans somehow just lost the ability to make anything musical (excluding our voice, for convenience’s sake), we’d have to figure out what to do with all of the concert halls and music classroom without the music, the building is a waste of space.

6. jetc56311

jetc56311 New Member

Life without music is sad.

7. drico

drico New Member

I cannot live without music. Music like fuel to me to boost my energy and even make me sad. It really depends on the mood of the music whether you will be happy or sad today.

8. kenken08

kenken08 New Member

Well, Music is very important to everyday life. now a days for millennial's like us. Music is a necessity just like food and water. so, life without Music is life without meaning.

9. JoyRam

JoyRam New Member

I can't imagine this world without music. I remember my mom was in the cloud nine when she heard their team song. If there is mo music, lovers wouldn't have songs to romance to. There would be no such thing as "our song."
    When I heard one of the songs during our wedding, I feel the same thing too - I'm in cloud nine.
    What happen if there is no wedding march, what would the bride march down the isle?
    How about a lullaby to a sleeping baby? Do we need to talk and talk to baby until he/she gets bored and go to sleep?
    Sad, very sad and boring if there is no music. That's why, every day I open my radio and celebrate the fact that our Creator gave us the wonderful and inspiring and uplifting gift of music that we can ENJOY! ♥

10. angeloctia

angeloctia New Member

If there would be no music, it's like you are living with no food and water. I can't imagine living without music. Music for me is not just part of life' it is life.

11. Cindyrelleee

Cindyrelleee New Member

Life without music is like having no life.

12. cmsanchez15

cmsanchez15 New Member

There are three possibilities -

a) You are introduced to a world without music. Because you don't know that music exists you don't even miss it. But you can accidentally discover it and bring music to this world.
    b) There is music but some dictatorship bans music. In this case music would either go underground and become a revolt or people would slowly adjust to it till it becomes a habit.
    c) Some weird fantastic development suddenly kills human ability to produce, distribute or enjoy music, in which case, because the capacity is lost nothing is missed, and people carry on as if it were a habit.

13. mia13

mia13 New Member

A world without music is a world lived in black and white. Remember those old movies where people dont talk? Yes, those kind of movies. We will be living in constant black and whites. Dull, monotonous, and boring. Like a day without the sun. A very gloomy day where we all just want to stay at home and sleep. It will be a very, very sad world without music. Music are embedded in our souls. They make us more humane. They make us feel emotions that we havent felt before. Music uplifts our spirits when were feeling down and depressed. Living in a world without music will be pure torture.

14. adamdjn

adamdjn New Member

There are three possibilities -

a) You are introduced to a world without music. Because you don't know that music exists you don't even miss it. But you can accidentally discover it and bring music to this world.
    b) There is music but some dictatorship bans music. In this case music would either go underground and become a revolt or people would slowly adjust to it till it becomes a habit.
    c) Some weird fantastic development suddenly kills human ability to produce, distribute or enjoy music, in which case, because the capacity is lost nothing is missed, and people carry on as if it were a habit.

15. junkun05

junkun05 New Member

Music is the food of the soul. Without music life would be meaningless and less motivated. We cant find happiness and life without it.

16. josechristy09

josechristy09 Member

Music is very important to me. Art and music are basic human functions. Humankind and art cannot function without one another. We have the burning desire to create, whatever it may be and however tiny or grand. The interaction with sound is unavoidable, either to make it or take pleasure in it. People have always found music significant in their lives, whether for enjoyment in listening, the emotional response, performing, or creating.

This is no different for classical music or contemporary concert music. Both musics have immense worth for our society; however, the problem we all know in this field is that this music is little known and hence underappreciated. As a musician and artist it is my responsibility that others can learn to enjoy the art for which I have utter passion.