What would you do if you were left alone in this world and you became an IMMORTAL?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Domiree, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Domiree

Domiree Member

I would go insane, if that dilemma happens. HAHAHHAHHA
    I mean don't you think it is too crazy????!
    damn it would feel as if stuck in an endless lucid dreams.

2. Teambits

Teambits New Member

I would GOD.... simply go outrageosly insane.Can't you see that is really crazy.

3. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

If i am left alone in this world and became a immortal. Well at first will just enjoy it. Go the different places and eat to the restaurant and serving myself and drive around. It not that bad for me at first, but then i realize that i am not enjoying it anymore. Who the one i can talk to maybe the animals that surround me. But at the end of the day you still need someone. Because you need to interact with someone or else you will become crazy in this world.
    There's a quote i remember it say. " NO MAN IS AN ISLAND". I remember the movie cast away when he stuck in the island and he draw a faced to the ball. He called him Wilson. It was so heart breaking when Wilson was gone. Though it is an object he make it like human and that ball became his friend that is why he became devastated when it is gone. Interacting with someone is important to us. It is impossible to us to leave alone.