What your favorite sport.

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by Carloeve1111, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Carloeve1111

Carloeve1111 New Member

what's your favorite sport ..
    I'm my sport biking. besides that, it is also a viable cycle to reduce fat in our body and help in daily work. it's also possible to grow a leg and it can also include activities like racing or everyday transportation that we also need to keep friends with the bike. so many bicycles are so thank you for those who make and rent a bike in this whole world

2. cimenikyron

cimenikyron New Member

I love playing basketball. It gives me this feeling that I am free with my problems in life. I get to know new friends, and build some relationships with them. I suggest that you should try playing at least once in your life. I'm sure you'll never regret it.

3. Momamba

Momamba New Member

Basketball even though Football is more popular (soccer in the United States). The game is fun and very fast paced and what could more fun than a Fast break dunk or a deep 3-point bomb :)

4. chiel2330

chiel2330 New Member

Basketball is a team sport in which two teams, most commonly of five players each, opposing one another on a rectangular court, compete with the primary objective of shooting a basketball through the defender's hoop while preventing the opposing team from shooting through their own hoop.
    a game played between two teams of five players in which goals are scored by throwing a ball through a netted hoop fixed above each end of the court.
    • the inflated ball used in the game of basketball.

5. NewbieGainers

NewbieGainers New Member

Biking and weight training. I also love Taekwondo coz that was my sport in college. I think when you are young, you should try A LOT of sports and then select the ones that you'll be doing for the long term, get good at it and maybe you'll be an athlete one day like LeBron James that would be crazy!

6. annali5a

annali5a New Member

Table Tennis. It is good for our health. It's great for sweating up and getting the heart rate up. It's one of the fastest sports. You will see it when you watch a professional game. But you don't need to be a professional to get a good workout. Just a couple of hours playing can do wonders for your fitness. It's gentle on our body. It's not a contact sport like basketball. You don't have to worry about the bruises or even broken bones that you can get on contact sports. Everyone can play. It's a safe sport that can be played by kids and adults. Table Tennis can be played anytime. It's an indoor, non-seasonal sport. You don't have to worry about bad weather.

7. michaelcarr

michaelcarr New Member

Soccer is my favorite sport because it is a worldwide sport where you can always find new players and find out there history I really enjoy playing soccer because there is always something to get better at and u will always have a new goal to reach.

8. ismaillive

ismaillive New Member

Football, it is the most popular sport all over the world. It is simple to comprehend at the surface (2 teams comprising of 11 players on each sides trying to score goals in order to win a game. There can only the three outcomes in one match win, draw, lose) but there are lots of technicalities involved each players have specific roles, the coach and tactics employed and sometimes the politics in management/administration affects results on the pitch. The most interesting thing about football is the sheer passion that goes in it. Every team has die-hard fans, some occasional supporters and sympathisers. The fans always attending games or catching it live on tv and always have hope that their team will win even when playing against a better side. Apart from goals what also thrills us fans are last ditch tackles, dribbles, unbelievable saves from goalkeeper. Football is also colourful teams have home and away kits and fans also bring different scarves and banners to stadiums, they also sing songs to praise their teams or jeer their opponents and sometimes throw flares on the pitch to light up the mood.
    All in all, football is a great sport.

9. yograj

yograj Member

I love football. It is a game of extreme excitement.
    Further, you will find all players to be active at any time.
    Running, jumping, throwing, snatching, shouting, hiding, protecting all such abilities you will see at a time.
    A great physical fitness is required for this game.

10. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Volleyball and biking these two only i have learned, im not sporty but i just want to play

11. hardunbie

hardunbie Member

By far, my favorite sport is football, or in America they call it soccer because I love the passion of football and it's a very fast game, so I look to watch and also play football, but I like most sports really. Usually ball sports: rugby, tennis.

12. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

My favorite sport is motor racing. I have played many sports and some I like, others I hate. The one sport that is by far the best for me, is motor sport. I just get a huge adrenaline shot as soon as I'm on the track. It tests your mental and physical abilities and tests how far you will go with a big risk of something going wrong the more you push. It also tests your reflexes as you need to react fast to whats going on around you. I have never played another sport that tests you as much as motor racing.

13. sheilasagario

sheilasagario New Member

Im not sports player but I love playing badminton and volleyball cause its more fun and at the same time make weak self stonger.

14. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Combat sports for me, martial arts, boxing, kickboxing, wrestling and mma.

15. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

My favorite sport is futsal since I was on first year college, then when I turn second year I voluntarily taught the young ones on playing futsal.

16. NoNameBoy

NoNameBoy New Member

As a sport lover, it is really hard to choose the greatest sport ever. However, my favourite sport would be tennis, due to the persistency and focus imposed by the game. Also, watching amazing disputes for each point is beautiful. I have played soccer, futsal and basketball and still tennis blows my mind.

17. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Mine is billiards. Well, that's the only sports I can play since when I was in high school. I'm not a sporty girl like any other girls who can play badminton, volleyball and even soccer. Billiards is my family sports since we own one way back then.

18. sarveenrad

sarveenrad New Member

I have played football for most of my life, but I must admit that basketball is my favorite sport. It is so enjoyable to watch, especially the NBA Finals.

19. Weszleyyyyy5

Weszleyyyyy5 New Member

I really love volleyball. This sport does not only require physical strength, but also emotional and psychological stability. This sport requires a spiritual connection with your teammates for you to fully understand each other. In this sport, teamwork is a must. Camaraderie will form in your team that makes everyone help each other every time in need. Carry each other backs and drive to the road of success as you reach the end line and discover the treasure of your hard work, a shining and shimmering gold trophy.

20. Natasha20

Natasha20 New Member

I have lived in England and India for a considerable time period. I play cricket more than any other sport, and that applies to England as well as India.

21. CherryMae1821

CherryMae1821 New Member

Volleyball ofcourse :) This sport means a lot to me. When I was in college I used to play in INTRAMURALS. For me it was just a friendly competition. We build relationship not just a competitor but as a friend.

22. iwisting

iwisting Member

Badminton is my sport since elementary. The first time I held a racket I knew I am in the right sport. I played with my classmates and luckily qualified into a number of competitions in the said sport since then. However, it was only when I worked in a call center that I got my first championship ring. Isn't that a little bit late? Actually no. It was quite fun playing doubles with a colleague and notching the top prize. I was really overwhelmed of how things had gone in our favor. I still keep my medal at home.

Attached Files:

23. anisaca

anisaca New Member

for me its footballe ^^

24. ultimateuser

ultimateuser New Member

If you ask me for my favorite sport i cant go for a particular sport in the world of millions of sports in every street , every village,every country how it could be only a one sport to be best for me or for anyone if you like me what i like to play or which game i enjoy playing then it will be football for sure.

25. Franco22

Franco22 New Member

My favorite sport is and will always be ripping up the streets with a Skateboard.
    One of the reason is that Skateboarding is unlike any other sport.
    Many skateboarders like myself don’t like regular sports and sure as hell hate visiting the gym.

We want something different and dedicate ourselves to learn the art of skateboarding. Skateboarders used to be misfits that didn’t quite fit in with the regular kids but that was a long time ago.
    Many of my skateboard friends come from a completely different background but we all shared out passion for skateboarding. Nobody cares about your ‘social status’ as long as you don’t act like an a-hole.
    [​IMG]

26. My favorite sports is Basketball but suddenly i came up with the big crash in my arm that brokes my dream to be batang PBA (in the philippines) my friends was already in the league of Batang PBA (in the philippines) and im sad that im just watching them. One sports i like is the billiard because this is our family bonding when i was a kid

27. ninotermulo

ninotermulo New Member

My favorite sport is basketball. Even though I am not a great player. For me playing basketball helps me to stay fit and reduce stress at other external factors. It also gives you the chance to play teamwork and create strategies and techniques

28. ELEcKTRON

ELEcKTRON New Member

My favorite sport is football. i watch, play, and even follow my favorite footballers online. It is a game that so much excites me, and i can give it my whole day to watch or play.

29. ramachap

ramachap New Member

I think it’s a representation of collaboration, friendship, excitement... There are so many positive values associated with football.

30. cjmanuel22

cjmanuel22 New Member

Basketball teaches you about being a good team player and can be a great social sport. Basketball puts a lot of stress on the body and injuries can happen, so warming up, stretching your muscles and joints, and cooling down is important. Make sure you have plenty of fluids on hand and rehydrate regularly. Another facet that makes the game on the hardwood the best is accessibility. Much like soccer, basketball is played on a worldwide scale, and for good reason: All one needs to play is a ball and a basket. In soccer, it's also possible, but to shoot by oneself requires lots of retrieving the ball from the net. The other reason that basketball is fun to watch is that it brings out the best in the players. This is where they give their all in the sport. The other reason as to why we love basketball is because its high paced. There is no dull moment in the duration that the game is played