What your favorite sport.

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by Carloeve1111, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Carloeve1111

Carloeve1111 New Member

what's your favorite sport ..
    I'm my sport biking. besides that, it is also a viable cycle to reduce fat in our body and help in daily work. it's also possible to grow a leg and it can also include activities like racing or everyday transportation that we also need to keep friends with the bike. so many bicycles are so thank you for those who make and rent a bike in this whole world

2. cimenikyron

cimenikyron New Member

I love playing basketball. It gives me this feeling that I am free with my problems in life. I get to know new friends, and build some relationships with them. I suggest that you should try playing at least once in your life. I'm sure you'll never regret it.

3. Momamba

Momamba New Member

Basketball even though Football is more popular (soccer in the United States). The game is fun and very fast paced and what could more fun than a Fast break dunk or a deep 3-point bomb :)

4. chiel2330

chiel2330 New Member

Basketball is a team sport in which two teams, most commonly of five players each, opposing one another on a rectangular court, compete with the primary objective of shooting a basketball through the defender's hoop while preventing the opposing team from shooting through their own hoop.
    a game played between two teams of five players in which goals are scored by throwing a ball through a netted hoop fixed above each end of the court.
    • the inflated ball used in the game of basketball.

5. NewbieGainers

NewbieGainers New Member

Biking and weight training. I also love Taekwondo coz that was my sport in college. I think when you are young, you should try A LOT of sports and then select the ones that you'll be doing for the long term, get good at it and maybe you'll be an athlete one day like LeBron James that would be crazy!

6. annali5a

annali5a New Member

Table Tennis. It is good for our health. It's great for sweating up and getting the heart rate up. It's one of the fastest sports. You will see it when you watch a professional game. But you don't need to be a professional to get a good workout. Just a couple of hours playing can do wonders for your fitness. It's gentle on our body. It's not a contact sport like basketball. You don't have to worry about the bruises or even broken bones that you can get on contact sports. Everyone can play. It's a safe sport that can be played by kids and adults. Table Tennis can be played anytime. It's an indoor, non-seasonal sport. You don't have to worry about bad weather.