what's better Apartment Or house ?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by userhichou1, Mar 27, 2019.

?

Which One

1. Apartement

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. House

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

Apartment Or House ?
    which one is better ? why ?

2. Tunaturkeydog

Tunaturkeydog Member

Would depend on your lifestyle. Apartment fits well for busy people who travels or spends more time outside than at home. Though apartments don't get alot of freedom which you get when having your own house. E.g. rules and spaces.

3. beckertani

beckertani Member

There are 3 basic needs of human. Food, shelter and clothing. If you can afford to buy a house then do it so that you will not pay for it monthly, spending rentals for apartment for me is just a waste of money.

4. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

For me it’s a house because you can create your own design. And you will not be able to pay for monthly rental because it’s you’re own. And also you can do what you want and you’ll have privacy.

5. dtortal71

dtortal71 New Member

For me, it’s better to have an apartment because if you are not 100% sure you want to live in the area you are at, then it will be a challenge for you to sell your house if you want to move somewhere else quickly.
    Renting an apartment, you don’t have to worry about rising taxes, yard work, shoveling snow, and any issues with your plumbing and electrical. That is what the property management is for.

6. Shadzwrite

Shadzwrite New Member

Whether an apartment or a house is better is dependent on so many factors. Your career, lifestyle, interest in a family or stability and most important,your financial situation.
    Where you are in life is what should guide your decision. If your job or career requires you to travel constantly, to leave your place of rest for long periods of time or comes with guaranteed instability, then purchasing a home just isn’t a realistic move. It is a much smarter move to get an apartment than you can easily handover if ‘duty calls’.
    If you are one of those people who are always searching for a new adventure. A new place to see or culture to experience, then purchasing a home is also probably way too much of a commitment. However, if you are crazy about a specific state or village, have a stable life and career, can see yourself there 50 years from now with your kids and grandkids, and you are in the mental and financial position to become a home owner then definitely without a doubt buying a house is the best option for you

7. techols108

techols108 New Member

It totally depends on what you want and where you are at in your life. I grew up in a house. But when I moved out on my own I had an apartment because it was just me. So, when I got married, my husband and I had an apartment when we had children we needed our own four walls and not connected to anyone. having a home is a very big decision and responsibility. but If it's yours you can do whatever you want in your home. Wherein an apartment you aren't able to change anything.

8. aizabmalsi

aizabmalsi New Member

House.. In my experience before my family and I lived in a small apartment. We rented it out and there's so much restrictions on living in an apartment... Now we have our own house..

9. donald78

donald78 Member

To have a house of course.

10. mightymick

mightymick New Member

I have had both, and I can say for sure, that I prefer owning a house. The freedom you have to do whatever you want is far greater than you have to own an apartment. With a house, there are no creative boundaries in your way while living out that freedom in an apartment can be quite complicated. Usually, there are several apartments in a house and you have to obey certain rules or restrictions the house owner sets up. There is always that shadow of a compromise you have to deal with hovering above you. Living in your own house, on the other hand, offers you the freedom of being your own master. If you want to decorate the walls you can do it without asking for permission. Another huge advantage of living in a house is that you do not have to show so much consideration to other people living in adjacent apartments.
    I will always prefer living in a house.

11. Gracious27

Gracious27 New Member

In most cases, living in a house offers you much more space than you'd get with an apartment. On another note, houses make much better places for parties are much better for parties than cramped apartments are. If you're a social butterfly who likes to entertain, apartments aren't usually the best places to live. Besides, when you live in an apartment, the floorplan is usually a lot smaller than that of a house, thus more cost effective when it comes to bills and rent. Think about it, heating and cooling a smaller space would save you on your electricity bills. If you rent in a block these fees will be included in your rent.

12. Neilagalag

Neilagalag New Member

I believe that a house is always better however due to some circumstances and due to convinience some of us opt to live in an apartment.

13. danielnicaa

danielnicaa New Member

For me a houese is better, I like to have a big garten where I can grow my own Food. That is great.
    In an Apartment I feel like in a Prison, it is boring to be there all the time.

14. mosesczar

mosesczar New Member

I think this should be a no brained. There's definitely nothing as cool as having your own house. There's space, there's serenity, there's privacy, and when a house is yours you don't have to worry about paying rents.

Apartments can be cool when you thing about lovely neighbors, but with my own house, I can always invite people if I so crave for the company, and I can visit neighboring compounds and connect with them.