What's the Best tv series you've ever watched?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dmariere, May 1, 2019.

1. Dmariere

Dmariere New Member

My best series tv series is Merlin. I'm so inlovin with the movie that I've watched all seasons multiple times. The writer and director of the series are simply amazing. Haven't watched any other series the way I've watched Merlin. Hey guys share yours

2. Sammij18

Sammij18 New Member

Oh there is so many you choose from! I would say True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, and Friends.

3. ymcfar

ymcfar New Member

I would say Peaky Blinders. It is perhaps the best British drama I've ever watched, with a stunning performance by Cillian Murphy. He does not get enough credit. I don't even know if he has an Oscar yet but he should have one, or ten for Peaky Blinders alone!

4. Olita

Olita New Member

If you are a Sci-fi junkie then Fringe is definitely the one for you! This series kept me hooked right to the nailbiting finale. Just when you think the characters have a chance to breathe, they are solving another science mystery with a crazy genius, who they kidnapped out of a mental asylum, by the way. So sometimes you don't know if it is crazy ranting of a mentally unstable person and then his predictions come true and you wonder if he is really nuts or not. If you want entertainment, then this is it!

5. Kuku007i

Kuku007i New Member

Season 1 of "True Detective" is a masterpiece which anyone who seriously considers themselves a fan of gritty detective stories should watch. Everything from the story to the acting to the locations are simply perfect.

6. mrezaba

mrezaba Member

Breaking Bad
    The Wire
    The Sopranos
    Top 3. If you didn't watch any of these you should

7. clairebalubal

clairebalubal Member

How to get away with murder because it has a lot of twist. Based on the story, Alice Keating is the best lawyer because even if there is only 1% chance of winning a case, she can still win it.

8. Janner29

Janner29 New Member

The best TV Series I had ever watched is How to Get Away with Murder, I love the part of solving crimes, being a detective of myself and guessing the next sequel of the story.

9. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

the best TV series i watch was "the box" it is such a very good series which lead us learn more about us

10. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

the walking dead

11. Itzdahvido

Itzdahvido New Member

Far from home

12. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

"The Vampire Diaries".If you are all about the mysticism,love & magic,I guarantee you this will be one of your classics.

13. jedcorinne

jedcorinne New Member

My favorite TV series would probably be Big Bang Theory. It has a very interesting set of characters. The writing for the characters remains consistent and we see some character growth throughout the season. All the humor is directed at the irony of how smart these people are in their fields, yet they seem to fail to understand simple street smarts and concepts, which is a very low form of humor. It has a nice combination of brains and belly laughs.

14. itisjonwilson

itisjonwilson New Member

FLEABAG - continuously good writing and comedy throughout both seasons. Exceptional acting and humour that is right up my alley.