What's the first gaming console you ever owned?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jiuaxin, Apr 24, 2011.

?

What's the first gaming console you ever owned?

Poll closed Jun 12, 2011.
  1. PS1

16.2%
  2. PS2

2.7%
  3. PS3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Xbox

2.7%
  5. Sega Dreamcast

5.4%
  6. Wii

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Nintendo

43.2%
  8. Other or none

29.7%
  1. archiejay

archiejay New Member

My first gaming console was Playstation 1 or PS1. I bought this when I was in my high school days and I enjoy playing during my free time.

2. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

i am gameing pc .I see it the anything past :)

3. xPrxnce

xPrxnce New Member

my first console was the very first original xbox, I got it a couple of weeks after it came out and it was so much fun, my favourite game on it was crash bandicoot, a classic

4. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

Honestly I did not know anything about video games when my mom bought me one for Christmas because she saw all of the other kids were Getting one that Christmas and I tell you when I 1st plugged in my super nintendo I was hooked on it it was hard to do homework it was hard to do chores it really took a lot of discipline for me to just adjust to having something that I was addicted to I was really addicted to the video games at a really early age but the super nintendo was amazing I 1st played Donkey Kong country it was amazing super Mario world and I had spider man 2

5. drin

drin New Member

It was a ps1, those where wonderful time's as a kid, i really look back with nostalgia to those days, i wish i could go back just for one day. I still remember all the games that i played on it, my favorite was crash bandicoot; i could go long hours playing that game without getting bored, it was my favorite thing.
    Comparing ps1 to today's consoles it looks stupid, very simple but we didn't know any better, for that time it really seemed great, but however it is, the most important thing is the memories that i made with my friends, playing ps1.