What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you wake up?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bikay1, Feb 8, 2018.

1. bikay1

bikay1 New Member

From the moment you open your eyes in the morning, what's the first thing you think about? Are you the kind of person whose always positive and always excited to start your day? Or are the that person who seems that having a hard time seperating yourself from your bed, not because you lazy but because you can no longer find any good reason to start your day? Whatever it is please share you thoughts. Thank you.

2. deejay

deejay New Member

The thought that comes into my mind is that whether this day will be same like yesterday or something interesting would be there in life or may be even worse than that…
    sometimes it's also related to the previous day activities or people whom I have met...
    sometimes it's just quite different feeling at the start of the day...
    but guys just HOPE FOR THE BEST AND PREPARE FOR THE WORST THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE ROCKING cause being a Costumer Service it's not easy as changing our clothes.

1 person likes this.
  3. Andrea Leila

Andrea Leila New Member

When I wake up I always think of what time it is due to my late night sleep its funny because every time i wake up i always check first the time, then always looking if my love texted me, I always look forward to see "Good Morning love" texts to see if he has time and effort to make those texts, a girl always wants to be loved every single day of her life right?

4. ColetteR

ColetteR New Member

You absolutely just described me! The reasons are a little different though - I have anxiety and panic disorders, which make it very difficult to physically move when I wake up sometimes. Either that, or I might be listless and groggy because I didn't get very much sleep in the first place. Oftentimes I stay up far too late for my own good...

5. Dagobert Komba

Dagobert Komba New Member

Mhhhh, it depends with what my day is planned for. The moment I wake up, the task to be accomplished is what comes to my mind. But, as a factor, praying comes as a constant daily need as I wake up.

6. Marrianesantos

Marrianesantos New Member

The first thing that comes to my mind when im wake up is iam going to late in my work so i need to make a coffee for my husband. And feed my child quickly i don't mind if i didnt take my breakfast. The important thing is go to my work early.

7. First thing that comes to mind when I wake up is thanking God for giving me another day. After that I will head to the kitchen to cook breakfast then check on my dogs. It is always a blessing to have another chance for another day to be with your love ones and accomplish the unfinished business of yesterday.

8. celine_ciao2000

celine_ciao2000 New Member

I am blessed because I am still alive and get to do all the things that I need to do. I think of hope because when there is life there is hope. I definitely start to count my blessing when i wake up. For me this is the most positive way to start my day.

9. Jayzika100

Jayzika100 New Member

First thing that comes to my mind when I wake up is that its another day! I thank God for giving me another day to live, to be able to spend time with my family. I am able to learn from my mistakes and have the opportunity to correct them. I am given another chance to do better than yesterday.

When we sleep we are not sure that we will wake up, however, we still hope and pray that tomorrow will be a wonderful day. Everyday we must do our best because in real life there are no replays. Everything is just one take. Live life to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised!

10. cherrylmagsakay1978

cherrylmagsakay1978 New Member

Its like one of my favorite ads on TV asks: Para kanino ka bumabangon? (For whom you arise) and I yelled as I answer for my family and for my students! Then I thank God for giving me another day to fulfill my mission. My family and my students are the first thing that comes in my mind whenever I wake up

11. jkim1494

jkim1494 New Member

The ideal thing to think about as we wake up is to thank God for another day. We are still alive and our love ones are still there to spend the day with us.

But nowadays, I've been so negative since I don't have a work, no income, thinking about the pressure of being a bread winner, my review classes are coming up at the end of this month and I still don't want to study again. I feel so tired about life that I wish the end of the world would come soon so that everything will end. LOL. Not a good thought tho.. I hope it will turn to positive things someday.

12. shaaa

shaaa New Member

The first thing that comes to my mind is Jesus, thinking that God have given me another day to be alive again, another day to experience his love and goodness that out off the billion people of the world I am still counted as alive. Early I want to praise Him, I want to give thanks to Him, I want read the Bible and see His message to His children and think how to honor God all through the day that would past.

13. yehn

yehn New Member

For me the first thing comes up to my mind is what to cook for breakfast:laugh:.

14. kodakan-wtQC

kodakan-wtQC New Member

The first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up is to check the time because sometimes I wake up too early, then I go to the bathroom. After that, I will try to sort out my schedule for the day and I aslso try to remember if I left out some chores from yesterday that I have to continue today. Then I have my breakfast of oats and black coffee while watching the early edition of the news on television.