What's the last movie you've seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by bijaybd, Jun 2, 2011.

1. bijaybd

bijaybd Guest

As I pop in my Death Race 2000 dvd, i begin to wonder what my forum mates watch in their free time, so I ask , what was the very last movie you watched? Whether it was in theatres, on DVD, on TV, or any other media, what was the last movie you chose to watch?

2. grace24

grace24 Guest

The last movie that I have watched is the last airbender. I watch it today in dvd because I am bored and due to my curiosity to the movie.

IslandBeauty35 likes this.
  3. Analyn

Analyn Guest

The last movie I've seen is Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides. I really adore Johnny Depp, this is the main reason why I watched it. And it's not a waste of money! Of the four Pirates of the Caribbean Series, this last one is the best.

4. arthurmark

arthurmark Guest

Earlier this week, i watched Kung Fu Panda 2 on the big screen. Although it was not quite advertised and I haven't seen any trailer of it before it was actually released in our country, it was definitely worth the long wait and high anticipation. As i expected, it maintained the same reputation as a very good movie like the first one, only more awesome this time. I assure others who haven't seen it yet, not a boring moment you can find in the scenes. It's hilarious yet full of life's lessons. I would not be hesitant to watch it again (and i mean again - on the big screen).

5. Janko01

Janko01 Guest

The last movie I saw at the cinema was Hangover - Part 2! It was yesterday! Today I watched Rec [2], because the Rec-movies are my favourite horror movies. :)

arthurmark likes this.
  6. gwenny

gwenny Guest

Yesterday, I saw XMEN First Class, and I have to say that the storyline was really good, Actors were very good playing the young mutants, but there were some flaws, like the age of emma frost and havoc.. but it was just fine i guess.

7. The last movie I've seen was Beastly starring Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer. That was April. I'm a girl so I like this kind of films. The movie is good though it's not a big epic movie and it didn't make a lot of noise, but this movie is still good because I like the story and I like the actors.

8. jairathnem

jairathnem Guest

The last movie i watched was Pirates of the carribean : On Stranger Tides 3D ..this movie was awesome but not as good as the previous three. but still jack sparrow( johnny depp) 's acting and expression justified the movie.

the best dialouge:
    Jack Sparrow : The face looks familiar ! Have i threatened you before ? ...ROFL :D

MrsJones likes this.
  9. rawoofeen

rawoofeen Guest

i watched Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides! go johny depp! i love his acting in this movie! he is so funny! i wonder how he learned to act, walk and talk like that!

10. mslianne

mslianne Guest

I was able to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 with my mother and little brother last week. We watched in in the cinema. It was so funny! :) Jack Black's voice suits Po so much. The scenes were also well-thought out, especially the fight scenes! Of course, the humor was there as well as drama. Basing on the epilogue, I think there will be a Kung Fu Panda 3 in the near future. I would definitely save up for that!

IslandBeauty35 and Deltafish like this.
  11. 12345

12345 New Member

I watched Rio.

12. CNPride

CNPride Guest

I just watched The Hangover 2. While not as hilarious as the first Hangover, I still enjoyed the movie. I would highly recommend watching both of the movies.

)raven( likes this.
  13. radascars

radascars Active Member

Last saturday I watched Super 8 together with my girlfriend and it was freaking awesome! The movie was great and entertaining, those kids are really great and funny as well.

s. ershad and IslandBeauty35 like this.
  14. jordanm

jordanm Guest

The last movie i watched was Toy Story 3(on DVD) . The story was more like sad story 3.It wasn't so interesting as the previous toy stories , but again entertaining as always . Maybe because we grow now or maybe it's to the movie.
    Pixar studios made great job again, it was realy fun :thumbsup:

s. ershad and IslandBeauty35 like this.
  15. djmarion

djmarion Guest

I last went into cinema for the premiere of X-Men: First Class, the cinema was jam-packed.

16. zumofu

zumofu Guest

I watched do re mi fa so la ti do, a korean movie. It was the fourth time. Love it.

17. sacrilege

sacrilege Guest

Last movie I saw was X-Men: First Class. Thought it wasn't going to be good due to the huge, horrible differences between it and the comics continuity. But it was a great film. I recommend it for anyone who likes superhero movies.

18. X-men: The First Class. It was pretty good. Although my friend who is a comic geek said that was not the way proffessor X lost his legs. He like fought the devil (idk) haha.

19. deathpwnag3

deathpwnag3 Guest

Passenger 57!! Wesley Snipes is a amazing actor. If anyone has a Netflix account they should watch that movie.

20. The last movie I watched was The Wedding Planner. It was on television last night. I am a Jennifer Lopez fan and that movie never gets old to me. Now I have my daughter hooked on the movie.

21. 2bit

2bit Guest

Last movie I watched was Hanna, thought it pretty good overall. Most recent movies just bore me, but I was captivated by this entire movie, its a good story, doesn't hurt that there's a female assassin too!

22. Dave1005

Dave1005 Guest

I just saw Super 8 for the 3rd time, and I can't get enough of it. J.J. Abrams is such an incredible director and producer, but then to see that he wrote the script, too (it was such a well written movie), I have even more respect for him now. I definitely recommend seeing it.

23. TYDIRocks

TYDIRocks Guest

I saw Super 8 yesterday.

24. johnfly

johnfly Guest

Last one i saw was hobo with a shotgun which was a very low quality movie yet managed to get a rating of 7.5/10. it was a bad movie but is extremely fun to make fun of and watch with others

25. Erik Dirksen

Erik Dirksen Guest

I watched a movie tonight and not sure why but felt like watching Doom, so i popped the movie in and watched the movie while working out on the elliptical. Its not a horrible movie but not one of the best either.

26. joebotz

joebotz Guest

This weekend I watched the movie old school with Will Ferrel and it was hilarious. Mostly every scene in the movie I could not stop laughing. There was one part where he was attending a birthday party for his son and he is talking to an animal expert. The man brought animals to the party and Frank (Will Ferrel) spotted a tranquilizer gun in the animal pen. He picked it up and shot himself right in the neck and passed out fifteen seconds after that. The movie was essentially about a couple of old friends getting together and trying to prevent the school from taking down their frat house.

27. joebotz

joebotz Guest

I saw that movie as well and it scored a 6.9/10 of the internet movie data base (IMDB) website. It was funny as a joke and wasn't the greatest movie. It was somewhat of a low budget film but Rutger Hauer played a great part in the movie.

28. BlueTulip

BlueTulip Guest

Green Lantern!! I watched it yesterday with my sister at the cinema and I must say that I don't like it. Ryan Reynolds is a good actor but his character as a green lantern warrior is ......just not suit with him~:D
    I don't think it can in the A-list superheroes movies~:rolleyes:

29. MonkeyButt

MonkeyButt Guest

The last movie I've seen was X-men First Class. After i watched it, I really wanted to see the older X-men movies. The story line is great in all of them and I finally got to see how the Beast joined the X-men.