What's the last movie you've seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by bijaybd, Jun 2, 2011.

1. TrishaGoins23

TrishaGoins23 New Member

The last movie I watched was the Movie "2012" Which is honestly probably my favorite movie of all time! I've watched it like 50 times and that's no lie. It has so much action and suspense and it's just all around a great film, Has anyone here seen it? Would love to hear your comments and thoughts on it. Thanks!

2. Nicky71

Nicky71 New Member

The last movie I watched was 'The Yes Man' starring Jim Carrey. For some reason a lot of people do not seem to like Jim Carrey; I am not sure why he seems to annoy viewers! I enjoy him so much. Perhaps it is because he looks a little like my older brother. Plus, I just love his crazy facial expressions. It's not that I do not enjoy more serious movies-I do- but sometimes after a long day I just love to curl up and watch something that is, well, silly! Anyway, you could say there are some worthwhile themes in there- the idea of saying yes to life, giving things a go, and therefore inviting experiences and opportunities in.

3. aycee21

aycee21 New Member

My last movie was Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel is an extraterrestrial Kree warrior who finds herself caught in the middle of an intergalactic battle between her people and the Skrulls. Living on Earth in 1995, she keeps having recurring memories of another life as U.S. Air Force pilot Carol Danvers. With help from Nick Fury, Captain Marvel tries to uncover the secrets of her past while harnessing her special superpowers to end the war with the evil Skrulls.

4. KostaP5

KostaP5 New Member

Last move, me and my wife watched, was called "Lady Bird". It is about a teenager girl who is about to go to prom and choose college. Twist is that her's family if poor so she can choose what she wants thus is forced to constantly argue and make somewhat bad decisions.

5. Abba

Abba New Member

The last movie I saw was ALITA BATTLE ANGEL. It's a very nice movie packed with action scenes and the best thing about the movie is that it's animated.

6. Daveux26

Daveux26 New Member

I watched ASIB (A Star Is Born 2018) starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
    Story about seasoned musician Jackson Maine discovers -- and falls in love with -- struggling artist Ally. She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer until Jackson coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally's career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jackson fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.

Terrific Movie and a tearjerker that resonates how the modern word can be so depressing even though we almost have everything to be thankful for.The void the we always have inside of us that money and fame cannot replenish.

7. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Game of thrones

8. XCROW

XCROW New Member

For me TRANSPORTER 1

Ex-Special Forces operator Frank Martin (Jason Statham) lives what seems to be a quiet life along the French Mediterranean, hiring himself out as a mercenary transporter who moves goods - human or otherwise - from one place to another. No questions asked. Dangerous complications ensue when he is hired to kidnap the feisty daughter of a lethal Chinese crime lord who's smuggling his fellow countrymen into France.

Attached Files:

9. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

night school :rolling: i like it

10. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

The movies last seen were ; Captain Marvel, Avengers Infinity War, Alita, etc

11. iansilvino18

iansilvino18 Member

The meg very nice movie and i recommended to you.

12. jaykenth

jaykenth Member

Avengers Infinity War, I rewatched it because of the hype right now on the End game. I just want to check again every detail in the Infinity War before I watch the End game and compare the difference, the scenes that resulted in the coming movie, and all the things about the heroes.

13. vivekvalsan

vivekvalsan New Member

I watched the Captain marvel movie. Really liked it. Not really liked the way she turned out to be the captain marvel. And they had to show a lot of story in the movie.But overall its a good movie before the Avengers end game.

14. Alex999

Alex999 New Member

The Conjuring 2 (horror)

The movie is scary (at least if you watch it in a theater) for about one hour, not because of the story, but because of its typical jump scares: the music, the camera movement, the light, and everything else prepares you for something horrible to happen, but it does not happen when you expect it; a couple of seconds later BAM! Even though I don't like jump scares in the movies (for the same reason I don't like them in real life), they can at least scare you. The other supposedly scary parts, like throwing furniture around or making loud and non-sense noises are not scary, but rather dumb and boring.

15. sheennayu

sheennayu New Member

last night i watched "escape room". this movie is really great, im not familiar with the actors and actresses but they are really good and the story of eat was so intense and exciting. i will surely recommend this movie to everyone.

16. reinaldmacalinao23

reinaldmacalinao23 New Member

Boku no hero academia 1st anime movie! Watch it!

17. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Mad Max: Fury Road.

18. JesReen

JesReen Member

I’m quite outdated with new release movies because back when i was in college, i think i’m too busy in my studies doing requirements and homeworks. So the last movie i remembered watching is the beauty and the beast that i think was released last 2017. I have my hard drive and i often ask my friends to put some good movies and watch it when i have free time but it always end up, me not being able to watch even the half of the total movies copied on my hard drive.

19. edwinjr

edwinjr New Member

The last movie I saw was Captain Marvel. I enjoyed it but it was just okay.

20. aileenbcd

aileenbcd New Member

Captain Marvel! I just love the Marvel series. My family always takes time to watch the series. I call it family bonding time. It gives us the opportunity to forget whatever are on our minds even for just a couple of hours. We would eat out afterwards and discuss.
    I am looking forward to the Avengers coming this month. In fact, it is already marked in our calendars. I read somewhere that is going to around three hours !!! I hope I will not get disappointed.

21. ciestlavie

ciestlavie New Member

I haven't had enough time to watch movies leisurely for the past few months but I do remember the last movie I've seen was Aquaman. I watched it with my family in the cinema when every member had free time and let me just say the movie didn't disappoint.

22. mimie125

mimie125 Member

Hotel for Dogs! Im watching it right now with my kids at hbo hd. The last movie that our family watch at cinema is Aquaman, that is a request of my kids. We enjoy the movie so much!

23. moemen55

moemen55 Member

a movie called "my left foot:" about a man who could control only his left foot. after suffering he become a writer and painter. the movie is good acting and directing is one of the best.
    I recommend it.

24. jaykenth

jaykenth Member

Kimi no Nawa, I just wanted to watch again one of the best anime for me. Also listen to the songs because all the songs on this anime is good. I even included it on my playlist.

25. Sindi25

Sindi25 Member

The last movie I watched was So how Me Love. It was an old movie about two teenage girls who had feelings for each other. It was an enjoyable and very pure movie. The girls were very cute. It was from 1998 and Swedish. I was very impressed with the fact that they made a lesbian movie at those times.

26. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

The last movie that i have watched was "BANDERSNATCH" from Netflix. It is a very mind blowing kind of movie. I have to think until tomorrow in order to fully understand the insights or the message that the writer wanted to deliver to his watchers.

27. FutureMD

FutureMD New Member

The last movie that I watched was "Call me by your name", it is a romantic drama film. This movie had received three nominations at the 27th Gotham Independent Film Awards. This movie is about the love story of a 17-year-old Elio and his father's 24-year-old graduate-student assistant Oliver. This movie is very controversial because it's a love story between the same sex and other critics say that it is a pedophile because they are far apart in age. But, even this movie gives many controversies, this movie still won the best-adapted-screenplay at Oscars awards.

28. naspb888

naspb888 New Member

Last movie I watched was Coco. All about the love of music and family. Miguel became the key to let Coco his grandmother to remember her deceased father through the song " Remember Me". That sound track captivated my heart and now that is my theme song . Evrytime i hear that music i always remember my father who is now in heaven.

29. milkyways

milkyways New Member

The last movie I've seen was called "Madre" in Netflix. The story is about a family that has child with autism. The mother can't control the child that much and they came across this woman who can control the child so they hired her as his nanny. Little did they know that the nanny has a different motive. To be honest, I don't like the movie. It does not show the nanny's motive in the end and the show is somehow racist.

30. Anjin

Anjin Member

How to Train Your Dragon, from the first to the third movie. It was so much fun watching this movie, especially Toothless. He's so cute that you want to have a friend/pet like him. I watch all three movies consecutively because it's been a long time since I last watch the first and 2nd movie.