What's your daily soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Muramalks, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Muramalks

Muramalks New Member

When you're feeling awesome, absolutely rocking it, wich music starts playing in your head?
    Mine are TNT - AC/DC and Don't Stop Me Now - Queen.

Of course, there are darker days, and those require darker themes. Nothing like romanticizing sadness, eh?
    The top sorrow songs are Hurt - Johnny Cash version (altough N.I.N's original is not bad), The Sound Of Silence - Disturbed version and Change - Charles Bradley version.

What about you? Do you have mood songs? Gym songs? Breakfast cooking songs?

2. Relaterion

Relaterion New Member

Electric Love - Børns. There's something about that song that just makes me get up and dance every single time. I adore the song, and I think it's because it was one of my favorites when I met my current significant other. It's just a good memory!

Somebody Else - The 1975 is a pretty moody song that I can listen to whether I am sad or not. It always makes me feel a little bit better.

All of the other songs by The 1975 are pretty weird besides that one, but I do also like Loving Someone.

My favorite song to sing along to is probably Run For Cover - The Killers. It's such a feel-good song.

3. jrmichelle

jrmichelle Member

techno remix, i love it

4. Wave

Wave New Member

YES, a song for every situation. For example, when I'm in a great mood Queen-Another one bites the dust, when i'm down there goes an album from a band I consider great Katatonia-The great cold distance, when I'm studying I listen to Buckethead etc.

5. Jeffrey78

Jeffrey78 New Member

Mettalica, i realy love there music because the meaning of there music is deep and has a strong message.

6. Elle Gee

Elle Gee Member

My soundtrack of my life is One Step at a Time by Jordin Sparks. It's a nice song and a song that I should remember that every step that I take in my dreams or goals, it always be one step at a time. In our dreams, we should start in a baby process. One step at a time, little by little. Why this song as my soundtrack of my life that is because I am a dreamer and I do believe in it. "It's the faith that makes you stronger", that is one of the lyrics says. It is a reminder for me everytime I heard this song on my playlist.

7. ellegeepee

ellegeepee New Member

My soundtrack is Jessie J's "Who You Are". It is a nice song and sang by one of my favorite artists, Jessie J.

The song says it all "just be true to who you are". Meaning, it is a reminder to us that we should never be afraid of who we are. This song is my greates reminder that I should not forget to be me. Accepting yourself and show who truly you are is a one step to reach your aspiration. Be you, there is no such thing as wrong when you do it. Haters should back off. Don't mind those negativity that surrounds you. Those are trash.

In the song, each lyrics touched my heart. Thanks to Jessie for that song. The song of hers makes me "ME". It was good. I feel very happy about it.

Again, there is no wrong for being you. Show what you've got and remember, just be true to who you are.

8. Lovorko

Lovorko New Member

My daily soundtrack shanges every day ahaha. I like to be up to date with new song that are popular since i listen to new and young producents and singers. There always some pop and old school hip hop in there and a few heavy metal songs.

9. Any artist with a chill hiphop vibe. Its makes the day more soothing and relaxing.