What's your favorite Pokémon?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by WorkEevee, Jun 2, 2019.

1. WorkEevee

WorkEevee New Member

Out of all the series and generations, can you name 1 favorite?

Mine is definitely Eevee!

2. jylemmm

jylemmm New Member

I like Charizard the most. As well as its Mega Evolution and Shiny forms. I'm hoping to collect Charizard pokemon cards someday.

3. vanky

vanky New Member

I like Mew 2 all of them!!

4. Maribeth

Maribeth New Member

The entire Treecko line

Treecko is far from the first starter I've ever had, in fact I didn't start using him until later on. But what really stunted my fondness for these wood geckos was the Mystery Dungeon games. I love the Grovyle from Explorers because he was such a well-written and memorable character. Then I went back and re-watched the Ruby and Sapphire anime and enjoyed watching Ash's Treecko evolve and become one of his best Pokemon to date. Last summer I watched XYZ and I loved Sawyer and his Sceptile. They definitely gave Ash a good run for his money during the Kalos League.

5. Elegato

Elegato New Member

I think, my favorite is Chikorita. I mean, look at it, it's like a slime that evolved into a plant. Also, it's cute at doing so. The little spheres around its neck looks like a necklace attached to it and I wonder what the leaf on its head is made of. I tried playing Pokemon Crystal before with an everstone attached to it to keep it from evolving.

6. ewi102

ewi102 Member

my favorite pokemon is sycther and onix.those pokemon are not the strongest but i like their badass looks.

7. Shuby415

Shuby415 New Member

My favorite pokemon is Gengar, attack has very fast attack speed.