Whats your favorite song?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Isakft, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Isakft

Isakft Member

Do you have any favorite songs? If so, share them!

2. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Opposites Do Attract by the All Sports Band. Loved this song the first time I heard it. I stop what I am doing when this song plays and listen to it. That is how much I like this song. Still love it to this day.

3. idking212

idking212 Member

My favorite song is Billie jean that song is an old song but it is very beautiful song I know a lot of songs and I prefer it on them

4. moemen55

moemen55 Member

My favourite one is venom, that song is a new song by Eminem but it is a very beautiful song, I listen to a lot of singers rappers and musician but this is the best for me.

5. jamomandre25

jamomandre25 New Member

My favorite song is (10,000) teen thousands reasons is a worship song with god, God is our creator and our savoir, When i listen to this song i feel bless and overwhelm because god give me another day to spend with my family and friends.I heard a lot of music but this one is the best for me. Tams up to the singer and the writer of this song.

6. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

Can't Stop the Feeling by J.T. Just a feel-good song that makes you happy and makes you get up and start moving. It just makes you want to get up and dance even if you don't have the best moves or any moves at all. It feels like a song where you can just express yourself, your happiness, your joy and to just basically have fun by getting up and dancing without worrying about what other people might think.

7. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

My favourite song is"shine bright like a diamond by Rihanna"

8. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

My favorite Song is SOMEBODY TO LOVE by late FREDDIE MERCURY, it is so touching, the lyrics of that song are conveying his emotional sentiments toward the woman he adores so much. Every word of the song expresses his personal feelings and thoughts.

9. Michael07

Michael07 Member

My favorite song is entitled Ordinary Song by Marc Velasco. I love the song very much because the message is very sincere and the music is soulful. The song really touches the heart of the listener especially when they are in love because the song is about showing a feeling to a special someone. Moreover, the song is acoustic and I like listening to this kind of music that is why I also like the song. I really love the song and I won't get tired listening to it over and over again.

10. martijn1983

martijn1983 New Member

My favourite song is Kensington-Streets

11. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

My favorite song is Kiss The Breeze by Stick Fingers. The song is very relaxing for me. I feel very calm and peaceful when I'm hearing songs from Sticky Fingers. Good vibes always. By the way, they are also my favorite band.

12. missmelon17

missmelon17 Member

Mind would be Imagine Dragon's Demon....

" When you feel my heat
    Look into my eyes
    It’s where my demons hide
    It’s where my demons hide
    "

You see? This song speaks for me. Some of you guys here would probably feel the same way so when you have your bae. You could just simply tell them to listen to this song. Let's go and see if they will continue to pursue us when they got this song's message.

ADD ONS! Ben&Ben's Ride Home and Maybe the Night is a good song too. I recommend it to everyone out here. And if ever there's someone who could speak tagalog here go and search for their song " Susi" (key) gave me hope and reminded me why i should continue pursuing my dreams despite the challenges i am currently facing.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  13. Emtiaz

Emtiaz New Member

Nickel back album If today is your last day song.

14. So99

So99 New Member

For the moment, Darci - On my Own

15. Sindi25

Sindi25 Member

I can never pick a favorite song. I used to love There is a light that never goes out by The Smiths because I related to it in my life. For the moment I like Let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin featuring Alessia Cara.

16. Dledg

Dledg Member

My favourite song is (Together) by trippie red the song talks about love and if we love love we can do anything and go through all the problems in our life’s

17. Treveez

Treveez Member

: The Chainsmokers – Kills You Slowly .mp3