whats your top 3 favorate games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by cakehatzombie, Sep 28, 2018.

1. cakehatzombie

cakehatzombie New Member

mines
    league of legends
    halo reach
    terraria

2. hatcake

hatcake New Member

halo minecraft and rust

3. hoopler

hoopler New Member

i dont know maybe hmmmmm fortnite

4. darrius0329

darrius0329 New Member

Mine are:

Grandchase - An RPG games where I've met a lot of friends
    Devil May Cry - A game that uses analytical thinking and determination to succeed.
    Mobile Legends - It is both addictive and makes you competitive.

Hope you can also play these games!

5. suichirooo

suichirooo New Member

For starters, there's too many to drop names. Although I could say that as long I am thrilled, excited, and having fun while playing, I consider it my favorite. For example, Monster Hunter on PS4. I love the game! From the graphics, gameplay, music. It's hard not to get addicted. Another one is Player's Unknown Battleground, more commonly known as PUBG. Well, what more could be said? My number 1 stress reliever! And lastly, if you're into strategy games, Arena of Valor. A mobile game, which is from Garena, the creator of League of Legends. The game is user friendly, the rewards in-game are very consistent.

I hope you have a good day!

6.  James E

James E New Member

I think Dota 2 is my favorite game, not so much because I like to play it, but rather because it is a game that I played with my friends a lot and has given me some nice memories.

Super Mario Bros. 3 would be my second choice. It's a good ol' little platformer that feels and plays good. The controls are very responsive and the difficulty progresses very nicely.

Lastly, I would pick Hearthstone. I have only played it for a few hours but it got me hooked form the get go with the very TCG-like experience that it delivers. I only play against the computer, though.

7. jesmoren

jesmoren New Member

Let me preface this by saying that I am a competitive person, especially when it comes to video games. My favorite game would have to be Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because of the how consistent the game is. Having a game where I honestly feel that skill ultimately determines the victor and where there is clear path of improvement was definitely addicting and I have been in love ever since I started five years ago. Another one of my favorite games would be Call of Duty. Call of Duty was the game that I grew up playing and the game that allowed my competitive nature to grow and flourish. I would consistently play six or more hours a day trying to become the best I could at the game. Finally, I'd say that League of Legends is another one of my favorite games. Forcing myself to depend on teammates to a greater extent and getting out my first person shooter comfort zone was definitely a rude awakening to extent of how good players can be at a game. I was also surprised how consistently everyone wanted to improve at the game.

8. Jonathan A. Velasco

Jonathan A. Velasco New Member

The Top three Games That I Favorite is Sonic Boom, SonicBoom is Very High Addicting Games That I Play The Graphic is So Good To My Eye's. Good Sound Especially Good, Second Is Mario, Mario Is The Legendary Games Mario Create Was Thirty Years Ago. I Can't Believe That Every Addicting Games The Story Of The games was Very interesting to me. Third Mobile Legend Bang bang. The games were Five versus Five' Many Strategics to Play Very Addicting games I'm Glad To play That at all, in My life. My Day is not Completely Without Playing a game's You mean What I'm Saying Right now.

9. whiitewidow

whiitewidow New Member

1. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
    2. World of Warcraft
    3. Mafia 1 and 2

10. kaykongz

kaykongz New Member

I would say my top three favorite video games will be.
    1. The last of us
    2. GTA V
    3. Medal of Honor series

11. rdaniel14

rdaniel14 New Member

I play games on my mobile phone most of the time. My top 3 favorite games are PUBG mobile, Mobile Legends and * Ball Pool. Those are all online games. I play PUBG more often than the other games. I usually spend 3-4 hours a day on this game because I can communicate with my friends from other part of the world in-game. Not to mention that this game is very addictive.

It is fun to play games but you should do it moderately and focus on your priorities.

12. leypadua22

leypadua22 New Member

My favorite top 3 games is ? :):):)
    1. nba2k games
    2. gta san andreas
    3. castle of clash

13. joaomgarrido91

joaomgarrido91 New Member

It is hard to pick 3... But I'm gonna say Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Metal Gear Solid, and the Tekken series. I know, I know... All these titles are kinda retro now... But hey, to each its own. :)

14. Noypi20

Noypi20 New Member

My favorite top 3 games is NBA2k games , Mobile legends and GTA V :):)
    first is nba2k games because i'm enjoy the game great and good graphics and very realistic game i love it :love::love::love: and mobile legends sometimes is good sometimes logs wifi or data useless :( :cry: and gta 5 is also good in both nba2k game good graphics and more realistic games etc,,,,,

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    1 person likes this.
  15. badette20

badette20 New Member

My favorite top 3 favorite games is GTA5 means "Grand Theft Auto 5" What does GTA5 mean? GTA5 is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the GTA5 definition is given. Another one is nba2k18 is a basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. ... NBA 2K18, like the previous games in the series, is based on the sport of basketball; more specifically, it simulates the experience of the National Basketball Association (NBA).and last is WWE 2K18 is a professional wrestling video game developed by Yuke's and Visual Concepts, and published by 2K Sports. ... Critical response to the game was mixed, with particular criticism levied at the Switch version and its various technical issues.....

1 person likes this.
  16. LinusParkourTips

LinusParkourTips New Member

My top 3 games right now are Forza Horizon 4, a great racing game that just released a few days ago, Rainbow 6 Siege, a tactical shooter game where you play as 2 teams, terrorists and counter terrorist and you try to kill the enemy team, and Fallout 4, a great game where my favorite thing to do is just walking around, exploring while listening to the radio.

17. doriangrae

doriangrae New Member

Of all time?

1. Nier Automata.
    2. Bioshock/Bioshock Infinite
    3. Fallout New Vesas.

18. chuanpig

chuanpig New Member

1. league of legend because when i first time to play league of legent im alway enjoy then it is the best game for me
    2.dota 2, it is my first video game, i start when i was 8 years but that time there is not dota 2 it is warcraft 3, then after 4 years the warcraft is upgrade it is to be a dota 2.
    3.counter strike, i love this game because it is best fps shooting game in the world then i love this because i want to be shroud, shourd is the best fps shooting player.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  19. SamTingWong

SamTingWong New Member

It's been a while since I played but my favorite is the Resident Evil series.

20. TPSW303

TPSW303 New Member

1. Horizon Zero Dawn: Stunning, picturesque graphics that pays attention to even the finest details. Engaging and fully immersive gameplay that requires players to think rather than just button mash. Original and enthralling storyline that consistently kept me up to 3am, Horizon Zero Dawn is an action RPG that is quite easily the best game I've ever played.

2. The Last of Us: Nearly any game with zombies is going to be fun, but The Last of Us transcends the whole genre. Engaging gameplay that involves strategy, stealth and also good old, straight up shooting and killing. Graphics that make you feel like you're watching a real life movie combined with a story that is unique, original and interesting, The Last of Us is easily one of my favourites.

3. GTA San Andreas: I put this one here out of sheer bias. I remember painfully waiting for this game to be released for months and months before it came out. Upon arrival the disc for San Andreas basically lived in my PS2 and I had no need for the cover. Fun storyline, great gameplay, graphics were good for its time and I get warm, nostalgia fuzzies when I think about it. Easily one of my favourites just for this reason.

21. jonjon1980

jonjon1980 Member

NBA2k
    Fight Night
    FIFA2k

22. leypadua

leypadua New Member

My top 3 best favorite games first is GTA5 means "Grand Theft Auto 5" What does GTA5 mean? GTA5 is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the GTA5 definition is given. second is nba2k18
    is a basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. ... NBA 2K18, like the previous games in the series, is based on the sport of basketball; more specifically, it simulates the experience of the National Basketball Association (NBA).and last is WWE 2K18 is a professional wrestling video game developed by Yuke's and Visual Concepts, and published by 2K Sports.

23. Besa

Besa New Member

My favorate games first is tong its because his adicted game and second game is scrumble ,how to create a words and exercise your mind,and last is mobile legend,it so adicted.

24. Ivy07

Ivy07 New Member

My top 3 favorite game is mobile legend, world scape and candy crush.

25. mrcdee

mrcdee New Member

First of all to all of you gamers out there you need to see these hidden gems.

Final Fantasy 7 Cloud this is the epitome of the rpg genre the make the rpg an rpg.
    you will see Cloud the face of Square Enix formerly known as Square Soft.. The classic Rpg genre that make the Final fantasy a huge hit and several more series FF8,To FFXV those are the bang for the buck games that you will keep playing childhood memories..

Megaman this is capcom's blue bomber that you will think and think how to defeat the boss and solve puzzle at the same time.
    quite a game unlike games nowadays always action and graphics..

Resident Evil also the mother of all Survival horror genre.. Resident evil 7 aint got nothing abt the first gen. Resident Evil More puzzle solving , learn to conserve bullet (at the same time in reality money that you will spent daily ) learned it there hahaha and boss fights will make u think what is the thinngs that you lacked and must improved it at the same time..

so those are my favorite what are your favorites guys? leave a comment below and support postloop.. thumbs up and roll out.

26. Sonson

Sonson Member

My favorite games are
    • grand theft auto
    • call of duty
    • Mario
    • crash

27. Asumodeus

Asumodeus New Member

If we're talking for videogames of all time, my top 3 games are:

- The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64): I think it was the best masterpiece of all history in videogames, there was much love from Miyamoto on that game.
    - World of Warcraft (PC): Still nowadays one of the best MMO games, and had the world record of most players connected simoultaneosly, besides it has the best storyline of online games.
    - Pokemon (Red and Blue): My first game that i take seriously, when i mean seriusly, i mean that was the first game that i tried to complete at 100%.

28. KaneMcLane

KaneMcLane New Member

My favourite video game of all time is BioShock Infinite. I just love everything about it. I love the gameplay, which includes both first-person shooting as well as using the series' signature vigors/plasmids which can be combined for devastating effects. But most importantly, I love the story and the characters. I can safely say that Elizabeth and Booker DeWitt are the two fictional characters I felt the most emotionally invested in out of all the fiction stories I have experienced. Compared to other fictional characters, Elizabeth and Booker DeWitt feel like actual people, with actual feelings, which is a big plus.

My second favourite video game is BioShock. BioShock Infinite and BioShock are complementary in delivering the greatest story of all time. Of course, like BioShock Infinite, BioShock also has great gameplay.

For third place, there are many options. Some honorary mentions would be Max Payne, F.E.A.R., Portal 2 and Bayonetta.

29. TKaliber

TKaliber New Member

Number three for me would have to be counter-strike: global offensive and it wouldn't even be primarily because it's a particularly great game or anything, I've just had so many fond memories with friends while playing it. We've joked around for hours and hours on end, played seriously and gone through the ranks, and even met others along the way.

Number two is gonna be Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) just because it's what really got me into cars and really into wanting to play on as "Hardcore" of a mode as possible in whatever racing game I'd happen to be playing from then on out.

Number one would probably be Grand theft auto: San Andreas just from the memories of playing it with my cousin growing up, like CS:GO we spent hours together laughing and loving the experience but it was with someone who was family so it felt that much more personal and special.

30. Video games is one of my stress reliever that makes me have fun spending time with and makes me improve my skills, reaction time and cooperation with the team play. The top 1 game for me is Defence of the Ancients (DOTA or DOTA 2). This game requires proper communication with your team to meet the objective of the game which is to destroy the main tower of the opposing team. First you have to choose a hero based on what the party needs or the hero you play comfortable with. This game the most versatile for me because of many ways to dominate the opponents by using items, hero skills, proper positioning, hero level and most important is good cooperation with your team mates and your skill as player. Even your team is in the disadvantage, there is still ways to win the game as long as your team cooperates.

My top 2 game is DRAGON NEST online. This MMORPG game is the fastest action free-to-play game developed by Eyedentity. You will pick what job you like from 9 different class. As you go level up, you will be given a quest for specialization for the 2nd job and for the last specialization job. Along with this you or your party will go to dungeons or nest of the boss mobs for the crafting material to build powerful set to give you higher stats and rare items. The most unique features of this game is the game play because it requires you to be observant on the the enemies or co-player (in arena) on what moves or skill they will used for you to able to dodge the attacks in tandem of your reaction time and playing skills.

My top3 game is Clash of Clans developed by Supercell. This game is enjoyable to play because of the clan system where you can contribute to win the clan war. With different ways to destroy the enemies base and to steal loots, the features I like about this game is how you strategies to destroy the enemies base using different troops and spells to gain stars and loot bonus.