What's your very first activity each day?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dmariere, May 1, 2019.

?

What's your first activity of the day?

1. Say a prayer, then pick up phone or computer

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Go for the phone or computer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dmariere

Dmariere New Member

What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? I always say a few words of prayer then u grab my phone. On some occasions though it's the other way around first my phone then I pray. What's yours?

2. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I just wake up right now and im going to prepare my laundry. and while drinking coffee.

3. Thanking God for another day that come to my life. Thats effective way to communicate with God in every wake up everyday. Then I clean our room . Fold the blankets and organize the pillows . Clean the windows, wiping each jalosy carefully. After cleaning our room, I sweep our backyard . Throw garbage on trash bins and compost pit . Next is cook breakfast for my family. After breakfast, cleaning the dishes is next. After that, I do the laundry. And when the lunch time came I stop the laundry and cook first. Clean the dishes, and finish laundry.

1 person likes this.
  4. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

Prepare milk for my two year old boy and when he's up we cuddle first and kiss each other. Then after getting off from bed gonna have breakfast, then play and teach my son he's motor skills and brain development activities. Nothing too fancy and not even that busy yet.

5. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I just cleaning in our home one of my activity.

6. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

The first thing I do in the morning is drink water. I know it might sound weird but I live in a very hot country and I need to keep hydrated otherwise I feel like passing out. To keep myself hydrated, I realized that I need to drink about a glass of water as soon as I wake up. After this I generally go for my phone and just go through my messages to see if there's anything important.

7. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

I wake up and smile -- still sleepy, I make sure I say thank you. I honestly start my day with gratitude. I then, turn to my phone and open Youtube to play meditation music and videos related to having a grateful day. It helps my whole being, my day to brighten up. Because how we start our day will help us get through the day. I have been practicing this for 2 years now and it's a habit I don't want to skip.

8. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

web3-woman-pray-sleep-bed-night-shutterstock_1224451111.jpg

My very first activity I do each day is to pray. I pray to God for all the blessings he gave me everyday. From yesterday that it went through, until today that I will face a new battle. It will also set my mind to relax and in peace. Prayers are so powerful that it can change everyone's life. Just a simple prayer of appreciation and guidance will be a great impact on you.

We must thank him for all he has done for us. Ask for forgiveness of our sins and shortcomings that we committed. We must pray for the peaceful heart and mind. To watch over us and keep us safe from any harm. When we pray, God hears what we say and answer what we ask in the right time. He will give us more of what we imagine. So the next time you wake up in the morning, to pray is the very first activity you must do.