When can you say that person you're with is the right one for you?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by elliethegypsy, Jun 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Sometimes saying that you love the person you're with is not enough to say that he or she is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. I just believe that there are other reasons for us to be sure of it.

2. wenny5

wenny5 New Member

I think you can say that person you're with is the right one for you when he or she is including you in all of her decisions and even planning everything for the two of you. I remember my friend telling me that her husband who is his boyfriend back then was telling her to save a portion of her earnings in the bank. My friend was thinking why is his boyfriend like that? Then somehow it just came in her mind that maybe his boyfriend is the one. And true enough they got married in the end.

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

When you've gotten to know that person and accepted both that person's good and bad traits. When you share a lot of things with that person. When you and that person do things well together and stand by each other through thick and thin. That is when you know that person is for you. It is a long process but worth it in the end.

4. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

when she/he accept all your flaws and everything in you, when she/he give everything for you, but always remember he/she's a human also, he/she will get tired too...

5. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

Basically, only time can tell. So, just wait for the cradle of life during your togetherness. Remember, the permanent thing in this world is CHANGE!