When Did You First Fall In Love With Reading?

Discussion in 'Books' started by A.Curry, Aug 17, 2015.

?

When Did You First Fall In Love With Reading?

1. As A Child

218 vote(s)
    74.9%
  2. As A Teenagr

62 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. As An Adult

11 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. Nims

Nims New Member

I started reading books when I was a kid of about 8 years age. Because my neighbour used to buy a weekly named "Balarama and its Digest". I am eager to read to get it from them and read it. The main thing I was interested to read in that was the the novel " Bram Stoker's Dracula" was published on it which made me crazy on those days. Every stories and fictional characters on that made long too much on those days.

2. leogem123

leogem123 New Member

When I was a Teenager, I started to love reading books like " The Brief History of Time" By: Stephen Hawking. That's it!

3. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Reading is one of the best hobbies for me this process is a continue process, I started reading right from my childhood and I think that it advance throughout my colledge days.
    Now I visit library and paid reading auditorium to expand my knowledge more on reading aspect and to widen my knowledge and experiences in a field related to the materials that you want to learn about.
    We continue reading from our day one on earth to the very last day we leave the earth since life is a continue proces.

4. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

I started reading because of Harry Potter. Right after watching the Sorcerer's Stone, i started reading all the available books about it until i fell in love with reading and started reading other genres and also reading something online.

5. JTibIV

JTibIV New Member

When I first fall in love with reading is when my girlfriend introduce me to it. She recommend me lots of book that she has interest in. When I read those book, I just keep on reading because I like it right away. It is really a good time when I am reading with my girlfriends. It is like the best past time that she and I have.