When love exist!

Discussion in 'Books' started by mangoshake, Jan 11, 2019.

1. mangoshake

mangoshake Member

Have you ever fall in love you and loving that person more than yourself? What does it really mean?

Love: a four-letter-word that gets tossed around in conversations pretty carelessly to describe just about anything. I love your shoes. I love this restaurant. This dog totally loves me.

But what about when it comes to relationships? What does it really mean to love someone?

Love means accepting another person in the strongest way possible. It means supporting them in anything and everything, even when you may not agree on the situation.

Love means not looking for something better or seeing what’s out there. It means committing to that person because you know they complete you in every way. It doesn’t mean being a replica of another person, but rather being like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly with the other. Your traits complement each other to create better versions of you both.

Love means waking up early and whipping up pancakes in the morning just to show you care. It means going out of your way to make them smile and, without even thinking about it, dropping everything for them in those times when smiles aren’t appropriate.

2. imjlord

imjlord New Member

When love exist? From the time you begin to realized that you can't live without him/her.

I do. I always fall for someone but no wants to catch me. Sad but it's true. That's why my heart get a lot of bruises. But if there is an advice that I can give that is, learn to love yourself first.

3. newnotions31

newnotions31 New Member

Love is the best reason for living! Without love there is no meaning to life. But that being said, it doesn't always have to be romantic love it can be love for children or other family members, friends, or even pets. To love and be loved - that is life.

4. Pfabs99

Pfabs99 New Member

Love is Beautiful, but you dont always fine it in beautiful places, Love is motivation, it is the reason you keep pushing, it is the reason you dont let go, Love makes one look stupid, love can hurts, and over time, I have learnt to not give my all but give one thing that means all, else when the object of focus us gone, you'd be left with nothing.

5. zenithboi

zenithboi New Member

You can imagine what the world would have been if there was no love.
    Love has been the force behind families, friends, and peaceful coexistence among strangers.
    Love is the greatest.
    Love conquers all.
    Love shields every negativity.
    Love is pure.

6. loisuy43

loisuy43 New Member

Love makes the world go round. Love is the most important character of all. God loves us that is why He created the world and created man. He created man in his own likeness. He created male and female in order to multiply.

Love is a many splendor thing. The greatest commandments is all about love. It is to love the Lord your God with all your heart. Love Him with all your strength. Also love him with all your strength.

The second greatest command is similar to the first one. That is, love your neighbor as you love yourself. God is love. His people are to be people of love also. We are even taught to love our enemies. For God so loved the world that He gave his only Son that whoever believes on Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

7. mirin9

mirin9 New Member

I could never love anyone more than I love myself. This person, me, is the only person I live with 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I know what she thinks. I feel what she feels. This person, me, is who matters the most to me. It wouldn't matter how many external signs of happiness and success I may have if I couldn't live with myself and my psyche. Nothing matters if I don't have self-love and inner peace. Whatever other people may say, whether good or bad, I can accept them or filter them out as I please. I can change the channels of the TV. I can block contacts on Facebook. I cannot do the same for myself. If I am tormented, then I live with that torment. If I am happy, then I enjoy that happiness. There is no shutting me out, and it is imperative that I prioritize my happiness over anyone else's. And that is why I choose to love myself more than anyone else.

8. Remziel

Remziel Member

Love is pure, serene, a beauty, an aroma which keeps that relationship alive always and forever even if you are far, even if you never touch each other. Love is a mutual understanding. You give yourself and your partner equal space in personal life and never end up fighting over trivial reasons. Trust is the base of every relationship. Things go wrong only when you stop trusting your partner and question him/her. Lastly, Love doesn't happen forcefully.
    All I want to say is that true love does exist. It's just that we need to rewire our thought process about the true meaning of love. Only than we'll be able to love our partner truly.

9. gomeznick

gomeznick New Member

When you fall in love it’s like the biggest rush of excitement, happiness, and all the good emotions. It’s a roller coaster that you actually don’t want to get off. According to my parents, these amazing feelings have nothing to do in finding your one true love. Rather, the brain is releasing a load of chemicals so you might mate with this person :laugh:

10. John213

John213 New Member

Love, a simple word but has a lot of definitions and meaning. Love that had always existed since the age of our amcestors , Love that is the foundation of our society today.

Love has always existed since the day we were born or even before we were born. And we experience it throughout our life and until the day we die. We will always feel love and it will never ever dissapear in our life.

11. keeshiabels

keeshiabels New Member

love exist if you found or feel it in a right person. to feel love and beloved unconditionally.specially we honor our love to our loveones and to the amazing person up there..GOd is love

12. Momamba

Momamba New Member

Love is kind and patient. Love is in the air. Without love, there is no life.