When love exist!

Discussion in 'Writing Digital Content' started by mangoshake, Jan 11, 2019.

1. mangoshake

mangoshake Member

Have you ever fall in love you and loving that person more than yourself? What does it really mean?

Love: a four-letter-word that gets tossed around in conversations pretty carelessly to describe just about anything. I love your shoes. I love this restaurant. This dog totally loves me.

But what about when it comes to relationships? What does it really mean to love someone?

Love means accepting another person in the strongest way possible. It means supporting them in anything and everything, even when you may not agree on the situation.

Love means not looking for something better or seeing what’s out there. It means committing to that person because you know they complete you in every way. It doesn’t mean being a replica of another person, but rather being like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly with the other. Your traits complement each other to create better versions of you both.

Love means waking up early and whipping up pancakes in the morning just to show you care. It means going out of your way to make them smile and, without even thinking about it, dropping everything for them in those times when smiles aren’t appropriate.

2. ralphesan

ralphesan New Member

Beautiful and very thoughtful

3. snesz08

snesz08 Member

When love exist, it will teach how to adjust and have patience. love is accepting imperfection to the person you love. you will sacrifice and make effort to strengthen your relationship. it is when you give all of your best just to make them happy. no matter what, family is love.

4. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

Many people misinterpret the feeling they are experiencing towards someone. There is a big difference between liking someone and loving someone. But there is also a correlation in them, liking turns to love as time passes by. The emotion they have shared and the bond they built makes their interactions mold to something else. Friendship is the best example of this. And learning that love already exist when they felt a deeper emotion towards their friend. But love can be defined in many ways. The mix emotions we feel about someone is an indication that we are falling in love.