when should we read books?

Discussion in 'Books' started by Tantien1031, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Tantien1031

Tantien1031 New Member

According to scientists, there are many parts of the day that are suitable for reading depending on factors such as age group, job, psychology, etc.
    But there are 2 periods that are considered "golden times" for reading:
    The morning is about 8-9 hours
    Evening from 9-10 hrs - Ideal time for reading

2. KittenErnst

KittenErnst New Member

I personally enjoy reading for at least half an hour to an hour before bed. It gives my eyes a rest from artificial lighting and helps me wind down and prepare for bed. I try to keep it in the 9-10 range, but I'm a night owl with awful insomnia, so I'm guilty of reading at the early hours of the morning sometimes.

3. Terrybow

Terrybow New Member

I would think that it would depend on why you reading. If it is for study purposes i.e an exam, then you would need to be well rested. So the best time to study would be in the morning. We read all day long, we read instructions on computers, instructions on manuals. When you are shopping or looking for something. Reading is probably one of the most important things to learn, as it forms part of our daily lives. I personally read at anytime of the day but if I want to absorb the most content from my reading, I read in the morning. I like to read before bed as it is relaxing and I find a sleep better.

4. Ahlcampos21

Ahlcampos21 New Member

I suggest every morning after wake up. Reading books refreshes our mind, exercise our brain muscle to recieved information.

5. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

I read books whenever I get bored which is all the time. I read when I travel and before I go to sleep. Reading books prevent me from overthinking things.

6. Dijwar

Dijwar Member

Lover books want read books any time, The best time to read books is in the morning, When you wake up your mind is still clear. So you can get it easily.