Where do you see yourself in five years?

Discussion in 'Fiction Writing' started by jendysarzaba1, Mar 6, 2019.

?

1. I see myself 5 years from now a woman with a gray hair,carrying a baby...and she is my grandchild...

100.0%
  2. I see myself 5 years from now shopping with my daughter because she had her first salary!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jendysarzaba1

jendysarzaba1 New Member

2. Farahely23

Farahely23 New Member

5 year is a long time. I always believe in securing my future. Planning is very important when it comes to saving money. So 5 years from now, I want to see myself actively investing my money in Stocks and Mutual funds. But for that I need to learn everything about the investments that I am planning to make.

You need to have patience, knowledge, skills, and luck. Skills are essential when it comes to evaluating the different financial statements of companies and making a judgement. You need to know which kind of shares when to buy or sell. Before even all this starts you need to know how the market functions. You would need someone to guide you and teach you all this. There are many options to learn about stock market. After a lot of research,

3. I see my self five year from now having my own business. giving job to other people. give back to my parent for their sacrifices. I'll be good example to my employees.

4. neneth

neneth New Member

“I always take the time and effort to advance my career, skills, and knowledge. In five years, I plan to have acquired more in-depth knowledge of the company and industry. Those new skills will help me advance my career.”

5. mcamaro00

mcamaro00 New Member

I thing I have a lot of things that I accomplish after 5 years. I would probably have a wife and one chid after 5 years. I would probably been to defferent beautiful places that I want to visit like boracay, tagatay, bagiuo, japan, and korea. And this is the most hilarious assumption, after 5 years I probably gain extra 5 cm height

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I hope to see all my finances in order and that I can live independently on my own. I hope to do all that I can do and be all that I can be. Life is meant to be lived. I want to plan future but enjoy life while doing it. Life is meant to be enjoyed but make plans for the future. Live it one day at a time.

7. kg0903

kg0903 New Member

Five years from now, I'll be 23 years old. A fresh graduate from college and has the highest ambition to be successful in the field that I chose. Five years from now, I can imagine myself working hard in order to gain money that I will give to my mom in order to help her and make her proud of me because she is the reason on why I can finish my study. Five years from now, I imagine myself buying things I've never had.

Five years from now, I can imagine myself having my first ever boyfriend and maybe will give sweetness to my life. Five years from now, I'll be planning to save more in order to survive and have a debt-free life in the future.

8. stelrey

stelrey New Member

At 55, I would be 60 by then. I would like to enjoy the benefits of a senior cititzen. I would definitely watch movies more often because it is already free for senior cititzens in our city. I hope to enjoy the fruits of my labor and maybe visit places i dream to see. I would still continue trading stocks as long as I can.

9. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

I see Myself, 5 years from now resting in our Home with my Husband doing gardening, cooking and focus with our small business, because that time in GOD'S will our daughter will be professionally working in Hospital.

10. iansilvino18

iansilvino18 Member

When a hiring manager asks you this, there may be a few things running through your brain. “Moving (way) up the ranks,” “running this place,” “working for myself,” or “in your job,” for example. None of which are necessarily things you should say out loud in an interview.

11. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

This is definitely one of the most asked questions during a job interview. But to answer this on a personal note, I see myself continuing to achieve my financial goals for the future savings and security of my family, to have visited and explored a couple more new countries as part of my travel goals, and to have established my own business so that I can continue to sustain it for the future years to come, and to hopefully be more involved with an outreach community program.

12. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I see myself 5 years, i hope i have a peacefull life with simple house and to be with my special someone if ever had.

13. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

I see myself 5 years from now as someone who can change the course of the world. I want to be an advocate of a bigger change - a positive and powerful one. As early as now, I try to learn what I can and help who I can. Life is given to us as it is, we only have 1, we have to make the most out of it.

14. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

I see myself now many change me and someone who can change something.I got married recently and I want to make money by net.My life is changed these days.

15. Aleona

Aleona Member

I am currently enrolled as a 2nd year engineering student and I think I have entered a wrong path. So 5 years from now? Well, I think it's either I already shifted course by then or I'm already a parent by the time. Nah, who cares? The important thing is to enjoy today.