Where do you spend most of your time online

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Heuma, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Heuma

Heuma New Member

What site or a game do you spend the most of your online time on?
    For me it has to be Youtube. I just open it every time im on my computer. The endless stream of content just keeps me returning to it.

2. orvenio

orvenio New Member

I love to watch funny video online. I spend more than 1-hour every day watching video online. The one place where I can find free high-quality videos is youtube. I spend hours watching funny videos on youtube. And I enjoy it more when lay on my bed while I'm watching these videos.

3. Danna0305

Danna0305 New Member

Chatting with my love ones in a short period of time and watching entertaining videos when they're not online lol. When i have free time i usually do online surveys to just kill my boredom.

1 person likes this.
  4. Rowenafranco

Rowenafranco New Member

I spend mostly of my time,watching you tube.Learning how to earn extra income online.Sometimes to feel relax,i watch movies or play some games.Now a days internet is very helpful to us moms who stayed at home watching our kids grow.

5. joshuadeveyra

joshuadeveyra New Member

I spend most of time online is by watching youtube. It really entertains me specially when there are new videos uploaded by the channel which i subscribed.

6. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

i spend more time online watching videos on YouTube. It makes me relax specially when i watch funny videos. Also when i watch different types of food recipes.

7. Victorike

Victorike New Member

Sadly I spend most of my time on google researching on ways to make money on line. I came across postloop yesterday and I started today. I hoping to find better ways of earning.

8. Victorike

Victorike New Member

But what I have found out is that for making money online there are skilled and unskilled labour. And it's better to master a skill and then you would earn better on line.

9. mariaj

mariaj New Member

I spent most of my time online in Youtube and Instagram. I find those sites more entertaining unlike facebook.

10. TANPOST

TANPOST Member

Posting on my time line, and 80 celebrity / sports fan pages on Facebook - a potential viral audience of 500,000 followers.

11. dfreshthomas

dfreshthomas New Member

Now days i seem to spend most of my online time on youtube watching how to/DIY videos. It always suggests similar videos and i just keep clicking.

12. gobbledygook

gobbledygook Member

I live abroad so I use Messenger most of the time to connect with my family and friends. Aside from this, I'm fond of online shopping (or just online window shopping, haha) so some of my time online is spent on shopping sites such as Namshi, Souq or Noon. YouTube is another thing, I spend about an hour a day just watching random videos, or sometimes whatever YouTube recommends.

Nowadays, I'm on the lookout for possible online jobs so this is where I spend most of my time online. If you know any legit online sites, tell me! :D

13. pceug17

pceug17 Member

I spend my time mostly on social media sites and mobile games. I use Facebook to check the current happenings around me. I check also for announcements and news on FB. Aside from FB, I use instagram to catch up with my friends. But I spend a lot of my time of Youtube. This serves as my television because I watch tv series here. I also watch gamers stream their gameplays, tech experts giving their reviews and hands on to new tech release in the market, and stream some random music in Youtube.

I play a lot of mobile games. I play Mobile Legends and Clash Royale. It's very addicting!

14. leradj001

leradj001 Member

I burn my precious free time in playing online MMORPG games as a gamer and some learning something new on the side if I'm motivated enough. In gaming I usually spend 8-12 hours if I have lots of vacant time which is sometimes has a negative on me but I still play because it gives color in my usual and monotonous everyday life.

15. Paxton

Paxton New Member

I spend most of the time watching videos on youtube, or doing researchers, reading news and articles, or learning something. I dont like alot social media, but i spend a little time on facebook too. I'm trying to not lose time on invaluable infomations, or fake news... because the net is full of stupid things.

16. nphylnspn

nphylnspn New Member

I spend most of my time in social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and also playing Mobile Legend cause it's addictive.

17. Jonasaguilar

Jonasaguilar Member

Agreed. The internet is one big place where you can get distracted very easily. But it's also the best if you decide to use it wisely to learn new things. But there are times that i Become an editor by creating an account with Wikipedia and start editing useless information available on the page.

18. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I spend my time watching movies like Korean dramas. I spend at least eight hours of watching Korean dramas that I like.

19. Ugwumole

Ugwumole New Member

I spend most of my time online trading Forex. Who else is trading Forex here ? Contact me let's get along.

20. Samdan78

Samdan78 New Member

I spend most of my time on YouTube, WhatsApp and Telegram. The YouTube provides me with ample opportunities to access audiobooks, interesting movies, educational materials, and videos on social events. To be frank, I spend about two hours every day on YouTube and about two and half hours on the other social media platforms where I constantly share vital business and social information with people.

21. goldenraph

goldenraph New Member

I do research a lot, most times it's either I'm using google or youtube. I only make use of social media whenever I'm less busy.

22. gallowayr

gallowayr New Member

I would have to say I spend most of my time on Social Media. I am an active Facebook and Instagram user. Any time I feel bored or want to escape for a second it is just so easy to glance quickly at one of those apps. I will say, however, that I am trying to have more self control with this. Although I love my social media, I don't want to be the guy who can't pay attention to what is going on in real life because he is always glued to his phone!

23. Len27

Len27 New Member

I spent more of my time on social media just because i want to know what's happening to others. Sometimes watching funny videos and sometimes playing live games online.

24. Makinaru

Makinaru New Member

I spend more of my times on social media site and YouTube. I use social media to be updated on the latest news and YouTube for pass time.

25. Seriphif

Seriphif Member

I spend most of my time on Youtube. At any given time there are usually at least 3-4 pages of Youtube on my computer. There is so much to learn. I love the diy videos and the books are amazing. There is so much to see, the free movies and comedy videos would take up my whole day if I let them.
    I use Youtube for everything I want to know but be aware some of those videos are full of lies but entertaining nonetheless. I recommend it to everyone; However all those commercials are becoming very annoying. They have them in some books, which is ridiculous and after the videos now. I also don't think it's worth $40.00 dollars a month for the paid service. But that aside it is still a great website

26. Ladams

Ladams New Member

Sadly I've spent majority of my online time watching YouTube videos. I'm usually binge watching Wendy Williams hot topics. After that you never know what is coming up next. 1st time proud mother of a handsome baby boy, so I tend to get swept back into nursery rhymes, Peppa Pig, and "baby shark adoo doo doo doo baby shark adoo doo doo doo doo." :laugh::( #MOMLIFE:oops:

27. lilshasha

lilshasha New Member

Basically, I use Facebook a lot. I'm usually posting photos and communicating my customers because I have an online business on Facebook. I sell some branded and used clothes. Sometimes if I have an extra time I bake cookies or desserts and I sell them as well. I need to stay active so that I can be able to accomodate my customers if they have inqueries to my product. Facebook is very useful for me. I can sell my products, communicate my family, friends and relatives, make updates, search people, watch videos and many more. Like what I said facebook is useful so intead of wasting time to browse and scroll for nothing, why don't we make our scroll profitable?

28. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

When I was in college, I spent most of my time doing research for my course, watching YouTube videos for entertainment proposes, and downloading music. As time passed, I got to the point where maturity was fully developed and my routines changed. So most of my time online is being spent on those websites which can help me to earn money and to improve my ways of living. Online world is a puzzle game where you need to be careful on how you spend your time specifically on the websites that you are choosing and how you balance your personal and online world.

29. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

I spend most of my time on facebook and youtube. Well, my friends and i keep chatting and videocall. We talk about some stuffs and so on. And sometimes i played game, like Tetris and Candy Crush. When i want music or video? I'll go to youtube and watch.

30. snesz08

snesz08 Member

I spend most of my time watching cooking videos on you tube and to my social media accounts. it gives me entertainment and not to think stress. I sell my products at my social media accounts. it helps me to promote my business. I upload my photos and videos. I think it is not a waste of time for me. it is so helpful, specially for business minded like me.