Where do you spend most of your time online

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Heuma, Feb 14, 2019.

1. I spend most of my free time watching youtube videos. Documentaries, vloggers, new music videos, etc. In this way, I don't just got entertained, I also learned few stuffs about this world. I also learned cinematography and editing techniques that I can apply on my work

2. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

most of my time is spent on searching about online jobs since I work in an internet cafe.I wanted to have an extra income so I tried so many sites on how to earn money online.Till I found this site.Hopefully this one will work for me.I really need to have more extra income to support the needs of my only daughter who will be going to High School next school year.It's never been easy to be a single mom.I need to work so hard for her.

3. Riyadmozu19

Riyadmozu19 New Member

I love to spent most of my time in freelancing website such as microworkers,freelance, Fibber etc.where work i am there.i want to more site to work frequently .When i get time search different sites where i can work.first Research then start to work

4. merci

merci New Member

Ofw out of countries is very hard. But for seek of the family future I need to sacrifice. I spend most time online is in the YouTube because I am looking for par time job, but sad to say until now I couldn't find. I need to find part-time job for my additional in come and save money for good.

5. doudou

doudou New Member

I spend my time taking care of my children discussing with them, seeing films and documentaries. I also spend a half of my spare time online looking you tubes and also trading .
    And I reserve suturday evening for me ; I go out with my friends. In Holidays, I travel with my family either to an other country or to a moroccan coastal town.

6. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

Before postloop, I spend my time mostly on watching inspirational and motivational videos on youtube and learn more things that makes me grow as a person. I also use facebook to chat with my friends and to share some experiences and insights online. I also use yahoo mail to read emails coming from different self-improvement sites and I really love reading their insights which benefits me so much.

7. Ligkonakos

Ligkonakos New Member

Definitely Reddit. The sheer amount of content means that by the time I finish my 10-minute scroll, after I refresh the page there will always be something new again to scroll another 10 minutes. It's simply addictive. A big plus is that the content is always curated by you, since you will only get relevant posts instead of mediocre/ad-riddled threads like in popular platforms like Facebook.

8. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

I open my facebook 10 hours a day but most of my time is allocated for doing online task or any simple jobs or bitcoin mining.Earning money online is my priority.

9. Chfuen99

Chfuen99 New Member

I use my free time watching videos on youtube as well as connecting with families back home. For overseas workers like me, different platforms in the internet has helped me connect more with people I truly care about which is on the other side of the planet.

10. marielmarz2392

marielmarz2392 New Member

I spend most of the time online watching Youtube. I like watching crime scenes, funny videos, documentaries on youtube. It may have annoying ads sometime but it's better than reading articles. Well, that is me.

Second to youtube is anime sites. I am an anime fan so I watch anime online. I also spend time on online games. I play online games so yeah, let me include it. ;)

11. chrizj

chrizj New Member

I spend most of my time on facebook and youtube watching various videos from lifestyle content, entertainment, fashion, and business. Some of my time at this age of 24 I am looking for the great source of income so I spend some of it working online to earn and have a productive day.

12. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

I am spending most of my time when I am online in youtube and messenger. I always want to stay connected with my friends and family since I am working far from them. Keeping in touch with them makes me feel like home away from home.

Watching travel vlog, life hacks and other tips and tricks on youtubes is what keeping me busy. It entertains me and what I like about it is that I am learning from them.

13. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

I spend my time watching YouTube tutorials,facebook ,watsup and Instagram.

14. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I spend a lot of my time watching youtube. I like watching music videos as well as political commentaries that I don't find on television. Apart from that I also spend time doing some sidelines online. I just want to earn some extra income. At the very least, I read manga on manga websites.

15. beckertani

beckertani Member

Dota, Facebook and Mobile Legends. These are use just to kill time.

16. khenkhen25

khenkhen25 New Member

I spent most of my time online on sites that gives earning. with that, i can support myself and have something to pay my internet connection

17. leony13

leony13 Member

I spend most of my time online are facebook, youtube, google. Google pick add knowledge, facebook chatting or communication to the family, relatives, and friends. Youtube got also knowledge of watching a cooking episode and etc.

18. vikramsri

vikramsri New Member

I personally spend most of my time on social media websites such as Facebook Instagram & Twitter. Apart from that I spend my time on forums such as Quora and Reddit. I also spent time browsing the internet on finding the ways in which I can earn money online.

19. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

Most of the time on the internet, I spent it through researching different kinds of stuff in life like notable company, news, business, research studies, social media, etc. These things made my day complete.

20. maxtorbz20

maxtorbz20 New Member

I usually spend my time online browsing through Facebook and Youtube. I also do my part time work which is transcribing audio files to text.

21. yayanaz13

yayanaz13 New Member

I am mostly streaming online watching live or movies.

22. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

We all know Instagram and YouTube are like the most addictive apps ever made lol

1 person likes this.
  23. Jefferytasos

Jefferytasos New Member

I think that'll have to be YouTube

24. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

I spend most of the time online on wacthing movies and listening music and reading articles on different forums

25. ELEcKTRON

ELEcKTRON New Member

I spend most of my time on Youtube because i have a target of getting information on new things every day and to know the latest inventions and innovation.

26. iulishka

iulishka New Member

I spend my time researching articles online, especially in the field of Psychology.

27. Rucker

Rucker New Member

Reddit, YouTube, as well as an endless search for information on the Internet. I like to learn something new, so usually I'm just looking for information and not looking at a specific source.

28. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

I have pretty good Facebook groups of friends for discovering new music. So that can keep me busy for some hours ;) Also love to listen to everything on the Bleep newsletter. Getting lost in a new Youtube part of electronic music is something I enjoy, but it's really tough to for me to escape their personalised recommandation loop...

29. BettyLaFea

BettyLaFea New Member

I spent most of my time in facebook and youtube specially watching TED – videos of TED conferences which bring together the world’s most fascinating thinkers and doers, who are challenged to give the talk of their lives (in 18 minutes or less).

30. itsceejxx

itsceejxx New Member

I usually spend my time on Youtube. At first your watching a mukbang and the next thing you know, you are already weeping while watching sad Thai advertisements. The platform is very broad and the recommendations I get are very random, but I usually spend hours watching cooking and eating videos, then the next thing I know, I'm watching conspiracy theories, then Minecraft videos. All very random things then you suddenly realize its waaaaay past yor bedtime HAHAHA