Where do you spend most of your time online

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Heuma, Feb 14, 2019.

1. sar

sar New Member

This is most recommended question, i spend my time to find work on internet, like typing, editing.

2. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I spend most of my time watching video on youtube and chating with my friends and family online mostly when am bored.
    I also like playing games and doing some private research.

But now that I want to go into marketing I thinnk most of my time online will be spend on my marketing business.

3. czari

czari New Member

I'm trying to break this habit but I mostly spend time scrolling through my social media accounts when I'm on my phone. I also like to watch shows on both YouTube and Netflix which is a good way to relax for me.

4. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I spend most of my time watching some video tutorial on youtube on how to make money doing blogging business and some health care related video.

I also spend time chating and communicate with my friends on social media like facebook,instagram and forums but now youtube is consuming most of my time.

5. sharnjit

sharnjit New Member

My time is mostly spent on Facebook, and it is not because I love chatting with friends or visiting the various Facebook pages. It is mainly because I am trying to learn Facebook marketing and for the same, I spend my maximum time learning the Facebook ad dynamics. When not using Facebook, the internet becomes my road to various websites, news websites primarily.

6. JanetL

JanetL Member

Youtube is one of the best place to promote your business, social media is also a good place to advertise your business but first thing that should come to your mind is that after surfing the internet with your subscribtion where on earth will you get another fund to renew your internet subscribtion except you are still under your parent supervision and custody,

Whenever am online I do something that will bring me money since am no longer relying on my parent, I promote my business on youtube and social network I think this is where I spend alot of my time.

7. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I know there are so many ways we can use the youtube and facebook to promote and learn how to improve our business, but the question is how do you handle your promotion,
    some social media will charge you alot of money to allow the smoth runing of your ads and some won't even allow you to share some links.
    I promote most of my business in facebook and youtube but paid advertisement generate traffic and fast sell than the free promotion.

Forum is also another good place you can invest your time with since you can learn from other serious minded fellow that know more about the face of business you are into.