Where you get your username?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by zZJoennZz, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Achit

Achit Member

I got my username by combining my name. :D

2. iGamble

iGamble New Member

i Used to name my account out of my RS account name, but now it was a namet thaqt my friends gave me

3. cashcube

cashcube New Member

There is no brainy thing in my username. I like it, i use it. I use same username in all other forums. I like to earn cash, so it suits with my nature.:p

4. pomp

pomp Forum & Blog Owners

I actually got my username around 5 years ago when I first started playing xbox live. I got it to give me a random one, it gave me healedpompano. I took the Pompano and use it on almost every forum I post on. I am using pomp on here though, not sure why? lol

5. Kenny-Merged

Kenny-Merged New Member

Got mine from my real name and south park haha

6. hissae2

hissae2 New Member

I made mine up randomly years ago and have used it ever since.

7. hcikcen

hcikcen New Member

Its chicken...with mixed up letters, lol. I like chickens.

8. Peaches100

Peaches100 Member

I didnt get my user name in any particuler place just somthing I pulled from my brain I thought it had a nice ring to it.:)

9. Peaches100

Peaches100 Member

Hi I hope you dont mind my saying this but you look a bit like Emma Stone from the movie Easy A, I love that film by the way if thats your real photo.:);)

10. Zennie

Zennie New Member

I got my user name from my friend... its a shorten of my real name

11. Fin Maxwell

Fin Maxwell New Member

I got my username by using a name.

12. Exsulto

Exsulto New Member

My wife and I started a blog and software company by the same name.

It's hard these days to find a name that isn't already taken. I had a spreadsheet of funny names as part of my old job - I was working on a tool that created unique names and I saved the good ones.

13. aj1636

aj1636 New Member

Honestly, I use the aj for most usernames and the 16 and 36 because they are my favorite numbers. The aj is from my school email and online class username. A lot easier to use and remember when I have already needed to remember it before, lol,

14. aj1636

aj1636 New Member

Gotta love it when it comes together like that, yeah?

15. aj1636

aj1636 New Member

That's actually an adorable story!

16. Aiesha Saleem

Aiesha Saleem Member

My husband gave me two different nick names. Tinker and Love so I put them both together and formed the name Tinkerlove. I've been using the name ever since. I actually think that it's really cute and endearing.

17. Aiesha Saleem

Aiesha Saleem Member

My username for the postloop Porto is my original real name that my mom gave me at birth. It's funny because I have a younger cousin with the same first and last name as myself people get us confused often.

18. alister1980

alister1980 New Member

It my first name and year of birth

19. palmaran

palmaran New Member

My friends always call me by my username so thats how i started using it.

20. Green Tarsier

Green Tarsier New Member

I live in the Philippines and they have a tiny mammal that lives in the trees called a Tarsier

Attached Files:

21. toobaru

toobaru New Member

Making up my username was the weirdest and most random thing that has happened to me. I was really young, like 7 years old maybe and with the help of my brother we were setting up an account for some game and he asked me what I wanted to be called and I hadn't thought it over before and I knew I had only few seconds before he would get impatient so with the adrenaline rush and stress that I felt I spilled out these random letters that I have no idea what they mean.

22. entity34

entity34 New Member

How I got my username was to look up the definitions of several words. The one word that stood out to me was entity. Which means something that has separate and distinct existence and objective or conceptual reality. Then I used my jersey number 34. It took me all of five minutes:laugh:.

23. Adekka

Adekka New Member

My top two preferred usernames were already taken. So I typed in my last resort: Adella. However, I accidentally typed 'k' instead of 'l'. It sounded unique enough that I thought it might not be a taken username. I was right. There you go.

24. Hux

Hux Active Member

Mine literally came to my mind at random, I thought what's a cool 3 letter username that means nothing lol.

25. bettyb

bettyb New Member

When I first started writing online I wanted to hide my identity. I based that first user name on a hobby, SouthCarolinaBirder, but today I just use my first name and the initial of my last name. It gives me enough privacy to satisfy me without the fuss.

26. Sandra D Stewart

Sandra D Stewart New Member

Well, my username comes from the initials of my children's unusual first names and of course mine. The initial of my first name is first, then theirs is in order, from oldest to youngest. I once told a friend what my children's first names were. She immediately said that they all are exotic names. I was very proud of that, though I had never thought of their names being exotic. I'm rambling on and on about their names. I am so proud of the names, because I gave them their names myself. It made me feel good, to know that someone else liked them, Also.

27. Sandra D Stewart

Sandra D Stewart New Member

Well, my username comes from the initials of my children's unusual first names and of course mine. The initial of my first name is first, then theirs is in order, from oldest to youngest. I once told a friend what my children's first names were. She immediately said that they all are exotic names. I was very proud of that, though I had never thought of their names being exotic. I'm rambling on and on about their names. I am so proud of the names, because I gave them their names myself. It made me feel good, to know that someone else liked them, Also.

28. bampersand

bampersand New Member

Mine came from a text to speech bot pronouncing "B&" as Bampersand, the name stuck ever since

29. Sweetdays

Sweetdays New Member

I have used this username since I was about 15 years old. I think I came up with it because "Sweetdreams" was taken at the time.

30. Reyginus

Reyginus New Member

My username is my real name. I love to use it because of its rarity.