Which Blood Type are You?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Heidy, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Heidy

Heidy New Member

I've read somewhere that a person's blood type determines one's personality and compatibility with others.
    This theory took form in Japan after intensive research and is very popular when it comes to finding potential life partners and even in ‏hiring employees. Moreover, studies also show which blood types are prone to certain illnesses and which foods are suitable for each blood type. Okay, let me put down this chicken drumstick for a second.

I googled some more and now I know.

On a recent mountain hike, my buddies seem oblivious while mosquitoes turned me into a human buffet.
    It seems people who have Type B blood type particularly attracts our buzzing friends.

Here's some interesting tidbits I noted down, that is, if you're into this kind of thing.

Type A - perfectionists, often bottling up anxiety in order to get along with others, low stomach acid is common

Type B - flexible, ambitious yet often hesitating to challenge or confront, immunity is strong but prone to viral infections and problems with hypoglycemia and blood sugar

Type O - intuitive, focused, strong immune systems, well developed physique but sluggish blood flow, they'd feel better after exercise

Type AB - charming and popular, react to stress poorly and compromise their immune systems

So which blood type are you?

1 person likes this.
  2. zenithboi

zenithboi New Member

My blood group is 0+

3. romilda

romilda Member

I am a type A+.

4. zmdg27

zmdg27 New Member

I'm a Type O the most common type.

5. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

I’m type O common type.

6. quercitron

quercitron Member

I'm a type B.

7. lucrezacasa

lucrezacasa New Member

I'm a AB Negative, as I heard it is the most rare blood type on Earth.

8. donald78

donald78 Member

I am a type "O" blood type, which is a common blood type and it is not a rare type of blood. Individuals with an O type of blood are depicted as optimistic. They are sociable, possess leadership abilities, and can set a tone in social groups.