Which do you prefer a sunny or rainy day?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PAMELA BISCOCHO, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Dismas Mogaka

Dismas Mogaka New Member

I prefer a sunny day it's cool it allows outdoor activities and it does not interfere with other normal activuties

2. Abraham Ungria

Abraham Ungria New Member

Raining day please! I sleep better during the rain. I don't need to open the aircon and save money. I get a free car wash and also less dust on the road. I don't worry about wet clothes cause everything drys as long as it's under a shelter. I won't worry about sweating when I'm walking around or getting a sunburn when I go swimming.

3. merasol mendoza

merasol mendoza New Member

I actually enjoy both because in sunny day you can go out for a summer vacation, but in my country I would basically choose rainy days, because sunny days here in the Philippines are longer than rainy days, so it's kinda hot here everyday. Almost at 5 o'clock in the morning you'll start to feel the warm air and at 9 o'clock you'll be dehydrated if you will not take a bath and drink plenty of water. So for those people who Love's the sun ? Philippines is the best place for you.

4. francine1

francine1 New Member

I prefer sunny days. We can go wherever we wanted to go, do whatever we wanted to do in outdoors. I remember when I am in high school, I hate rainy days, because when it rains we just stay in our assigned classroom the whole day wherein there is no chance to see my crush, unlike when sunny days we move into another room for the next subject. And by that I can able to see my crush.

5. francine1

francine1 New Member

I prefer sunny days. We can go wherever we wanted to go, do whatever we wanted to do in outdoors. I remember when I am in high school, I hate rainy days, because when it rains we just stay in our assigned classroom the whole day wherein there is no chance to see my crush, unlike when sunny days we move into another room for the next subject. And by that I can able to see my crush.

6. francine1

francine1 New Member

7. ammabee

ammabee New Member

I prefer rainy day, why? because I really feel myself. It's calm and cold. I can think what will I do tomorrow and organize how it will be done.

8. heshamabden

heshamabden New Member

Depends on what you have planned for the day.if you planned to go out and do some stuff then sunny day would be perfect for you .
    but if you planned to stay home and watch a movie or something.then rainy days would be the answer.the sound of the rain gives an amazing relaxing sensation.

9. ruedasmarlon94

ruedasmarlon94 New Member

I prefer a sunny day, To prevent carrying those rain guards materials on work.

10. Giselle Ann Lising

Giselle Ann Lising New Member

With the kind of weather we have in the Philippines, I prefer a rainy day. I love to stay at home all day long listening to every raindrop falling on the roof. This sound is like a lullaby which helps me fall a sleep. No need to turn on AC units, just slightly open the windows and let the cool and refreshing air enter.

11. Judyjhong24

Judyjhong24 New Member

Sunny day . because you can have a work around for that you can turn on your electric fan or aircon just to relieve the hot tempered but when its rainy days its really an hussle specially if your going to work . You will arrive at the office very wet hahaha

12. masquezane

masquezane New Member

As an introvert who loves staying inside my room with a cup of coffee, reading a random book or surfing the internet, yes I'll always choose the rainy days. A mellow old school music plus a good book in front of a window while you can clearly hear the raindrops outside--it's very satisfying. Personally, I can get a very unique sense of tranquility during a rainy day. It's so ironic that the cold breeze caused by the weather seems to be warm inside my heart and mind. The satisfaction I can get from rainy days is just explainable from many levels.

[​IMG]
    link of the photo: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/35/32/6d35324040b02e4d6f77c8fa465ae501.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  13. EduRadish

EduRadish New Member

Easily I would choose sunny days. The bright sun to me represents optimism and always puts me in a good mood, it provides us with a feeling of relief and purity. I currently reside in a very rainy place and you can tell by just looking around that the people tend to seem dismayed. Rain to me represents sadness and a washed-over like feeling soon follows a sudden downpour.

Of course rain is not completely terrible. I love it when I'm reading a novel and it starts to rain. It helps me calm down and enjoy my free time. A downpour provides a soothing sound to the ears and helps focus at times. Yet a constant occurrence of rain is never good. In the long term it can make you feel miserable.

14. IvyKeith

IvyKeith New Member

I prefer rainy days with a cup of tea. Rainy days allows me to reflect more about myself and my life. I really like to cuddle in bed and read books enjoying the cold breeze of air.

15. yceiiya

yceiiya New Member

I would choose rainy days because I feel calmness under the rain. I just love the cold weather because it is very relaxing and it gives me a better sleeping. I can comfortably watch movies or read books if it is raining outside. I also like sunny days because it allows you to do your stuff outside. The only thing that I hate during sunny days is that my face sweat a lot and I can't use my makeup outside.

16. Yordles

Yordles New Member

I love rainy days, since its usually hot where I live, is a great relief when is kinda cool outside, also the lack of the sun just make the enviroment so nice. In a rainy day I just love to stay in bad with my blanket and just be lazy. altho I can also have a great walk outside and just smell the rain. Yeah, i love rainy days.

17. Vashuan

Vashuan New Member

I prefer sunny day, because it adds positivity to start my day. Although its hot that makes me feel uncomfortable but at least i could always have a sunkissed skin and most especially, I do always wear my sweet smile just to keep me feel so cool even on a long whole day.

18. Vashuan

Vashuan New Member

I prefer sunny day, because it adds positivity to start my day. Although its hot that makes me feel uncomfortable but at least i could always have a sunkissed skin and most especially, I do always wear my sweet smile just to keep me feel so cool even on a long whole day.

19. Jaynshi

Jaynshi Member

Sunny. With sunny days work for me is more profitable. With rainy days, getting out of bed is a problem already then the cold and low morale to work.

20. ilovesarah08

ilovesarah08 New Member

I love rainy days because it makes me feel so relaxed, drinking coffee while listening to the sound of raindrops. Reading books and writing stories and also it is a good opportunity to stay at home and have bonding time with my family. It is the best time to cook Champorado with matching fried dried fish.

Can't wait for the rainy season!

21. murrayka92

murrayka92 New Member

It depends on the day. If it is a weekend and I'm not planning to go outside during the day, I prefer a rainy day. The sound of rain is so calming and makes me want to snuggle in a blanket and watch Netflix or read a book. I also love the sound of rain at night, especially if it's a thunder storm. On the other hand, if I have go to work or plans to go outside, I much prefer a sunny day. I hate walking in the rain and getting wet. The sun makes everything look brighter and prettier. I love going to the beach, so maybe I would prefer a sunny day afterall.

22. I love rainy days! Living in a tropical country where a 104-degree weather is usual, I find rainy days luxurious and really fun. I love cold, humid places. The thunder is music and the storm is so comforting. Weird, yes, but that's what I prefer. I also like doing indoor activities during these days, those which involve stories, music, and candles (if the lights go out). Having my favorite people around only makes it perfect.

Sunny days, however, isn't exactly on the list of the things I hate especially if the weather isn't so hot. I like having the sun whenever I go places, going for a jog, and going to the beach. Did I mention that I like sunrises much, much better than sunsets? The cold breeze of air, the serenity of the silence completed by a cup of coffee.

23. Austhalina

Austhalina Member

I prefer sunny days because when it rains i feel sad, i dont know why. Maybe because i cant go out or I remember the past problems like that.

24. Rajaredhilu

Rajaredhilu New Member

I love sunny days, even though prolonged sun exposure heightens your possibility of getting skin cancer. The warmth of the sunshine really lightens my mood, though. There is a reason that people go through seasonal depression, and it is because the rain and gray skies make their mood drop. I personally am someone that has gone through seasonal depression, and when the sun is shining is when I am the happiest. Rain can be pretty and it waters the plants, but sunshine is more fun to me!

25. ecnesa101

ecnesa101 Member

Sometimes rainy season but i prefer with sunny season everyday!

26. Shana05

Shana05 New Member

I love rainy days than sunny days because it gives me more reasons not to go out. Also it is not hot when it's raining.

27. elitecess

elitecess New Member

I prefer rainy days over sunny days. It may be gloomy and somewhat annoying because you can't go out without getting wet but rain calms me down.

28. jep

jep New Member

I'd rather want a rainy day because it feels more relaxing. Rainy days are more likely to those people who are introvert. I also want rainy days because it help me relaxed and sleep. Rainy days is a cuddling days!

29. kennethmarqueses

kennethmarqueses New Member

I prefer rainy day, because here in my country the Philippines a tropical country the weather here is very hot. Unlike the past you can handle the heat or the temperature but now its like youre inside the oven it is super hot. Many people got heat stroke and many other disease, imagine a 40°C for like 10 hours a day. It is not good for people, so I like rainy days a lot.

30. Graceeiam

Graceeiam New Member

Rainny days. It's because a lot of memories comes to my mind when it rains and it feels like the rain is talking to me that's why I usually have my pen and paper with me when it rains. It's a very relaxing feeling though to hear the raindrops. Feel the cold wind and air whisling.