Which do you prefer? Physical books or digital?

Discussion in 'Books' started by tphillips1222, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Richy1

Richy1 New Member

Both of the books are good to use, but I most like digital book, because it is easy to use and movable, you might have thousands of digital book on your smartphone or any other electronics gadget, of it might not know to anybody.

2. Arzu123

Arzu123 New Member

I prefer physical books because you could actually learn something that you never knew before from the books. It's great to learn something new if your interested in learning it.

3. Arzu123

Arzu123 New Member

i prefer physical books because you can learn something from it if your interested in learning from it

4. Samdan78

Samdan78 New Member

The decision to choose between digital and physical books is a hard one for me to make. However, I must admit that certain circumstances that have to do with my busy schedules, and lack of sufficient time to read physical books have made me tilt towards digital books. Although I love physical books, I no longer have as much time as I used to have to read them. Consequently, I have instinctively been reading more of digital books through the help of an e-book reader application. As a matter of fact, I find it awesomely rewarding connecting the app to any of the plethora of digital books I have in my Android phone and listen to it read to me while I am busy driving or waiting to see someone in an office. It has enabled me to read more books in less time. That cannot be done with physical books.

More so, another important reason I now feel that digital books offer more advantages is that many of them could be accessed online at little or no cost. I have been able to amass from the Internet great books that have gone out of print or that I could not find in any bookshop nearby. With the help of technology, I have a library of over one million digital books in my phone. I can read any of them anywhere, any time. They are not heavy to carry about.

5. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

i prefer digital book, because is very easy

1 person likes this.
  6. Donna12

Donna12 New Member

I prefer physical books. I like to feel every page of the book. I even smell it and it smells good! Most especially those old books.

7. orock42

orock42 New Member

I love old, used books. I go to the library most times, or I purchase or borrow through Kindle Unlimited an ebook. It's better for the environment. I read a lot, and can honestly say I reread less than 5% of all the books I digest. Since that's the case, I don't see the need to own physical copies anymore.

8. diazvac

diazvac Member

If I were to choose between physical or digital books with the same context, I will choose physical book. For me reading a book is my form of my relaxation and when we talk about relaxation, the best scenario would be reading a book under the tree which I think most people prefer to do. My relaxation time is a no gadgets time so using digital books is a big NO NO for me.

9. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

I always prefer physical books than digital because they are more easily accessible than digital and can read anywhere we want to.