Which is better?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by vikilove099, May 16, 2017.

1. vikilove099

vikilove099 New Member

I've been thinking about getting a new phone. I've had an iPhone my whole life and I was thinking of getting a Samsung. However, I have never owned a Samsung so I do not know if it will be a good transition for me. Please help me by commenting which phone you think is better, Samsung or IPhone?

2. omartarek321

omartarek321 New Member

Both are good but it all depends on which system you're comfortable with. If you want to switch to Samsung because you're not comfortable with iPhone so go ahead and buy Samsung but if you just want to switch to try Samsung, I don't prefer to switch because you used to use iPhone.

3. omartarek321

omartarek321 New Member

Both are good and have awesome features and the best thing about Samsung is you can buy a 256GB memory card for cheap price comparing to iPhone 256 GB, but it all depends on which system you're comfortable with. If you want to switch to Samsung because you're not comfortable with iPhone, so go ahead and buy Samsung, but if you're already comfortable with iPhone and you just want to switch to try Samsung, I don't prefer to switch because you used to use iPhone.

4. TwSeventh

TwSeventh New Member

in my opinion,
    iphone is better than samsung.
    1.it's value : in one year samsung can produce more than 1 new model so their value will be down in a year later.
    2.operating sistem : every year google realeses a new version of android but most of their users cant update it unless they buy a new model , for ios they can upgrade it through without buy a new one
    3.ios software (family sharing) : you can share a same content,book and software

so imo i prefer to use iphone than android

5. Ioana Corneanu

Ioana Corneanu New Member

I had both and I can wholeheartedly say that the iPhone is a much better choice!
    It really depends on how much you use your phone and how, but here are some basic areas where iPhones excel:
    1. Much more robust operating system
    2. A wider variety of applications
    3. Ongoing functionality improvements and proprietary features: family sharing, family location services, iCloud backup, iTunes integration, apple home, etc.
    4. It keeps its value high for a lengthier amount of time (if you ever decide to resell it)
    5. Less overall technical issues and much better customer support!

I hope this helps.

6. Scooter

Scooter New Member

A cell phone is better. Because of the following 3 reasons:
    1. Easier to store
    2. Less likely to lose it or have it stolen if it's tucked in safely.
    3. Cell phones have been around first so I find it hard to ever unglue myself from this handheld device.

7. camshaq23

camshaq23 Member

Samsung can be better in most area like customizing and specs wise. Overall I think it has the better camera too and the interface of the phone seems more eye popping if you crave HD display.

8. Morrice

Morrice New Member

Iphone is a way better option.