Which is your favourite social networking site?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by shanu4, May 17, 2011.

?

Which is your favourite social networking site?

1. facebook

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. orkut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. twitter

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. my space

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shanu4

shanu4 Guest

A social network service focuses on building online communities of people who share interests and or activities, or who are interested in exploring the interests and activities of others. Millions of people are using Social networking websites and it now seems that social networking will be an enduring part of everyday life

please vote in your pole about which social networking site you use the most

2. marieriku13

marieriku13 New Member

I like most is twitter. You can rant all you want without judging your personal life unlike facebook. Facebook is where your family, friends and anyone who knew you can easily judge you. And also, other people can discriminate your appearance.

3. Jasperbabyy

Jasperbabyy New Member

For me it is FACEBOOK. Whatever we do, wherever we go we see and check on our Facebook. Specially here in our country FACEBOOK is like the main source of communication with their family's and the ones are out of the country.

4. Hypermichael

Hypermichael New Member

I love Facebook but I love some other social networks like whats-up, but empwr too since you get paid while posting.

5. eSKei

eSKei New Member

Of course Facebook. It is widely known so it easily contains content relevant at a given time and almost everyone I know can be reached through Facebook.