Which one is better Facebook or Instagram?

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by riza1210, Nov 7, 2018.

?

Which one is better Facebook or Instagram?

1. facebook

57.1%
  2. Instagram

42.9%
  1. seyerelagsti

seyerelagsti New Member

Choosing on these 2 platforms is based on our personal preference. Facebook is more than Instagram that it has games, group chat, live videos, articles and pages. While Instagram is more modern and minimized version of Instagram it's more organized and usually used by millennial. For me, I used both platforms to communicate with friends and stay updated on organizations but I usually share my posts to Instagram

2. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

I believe Facebook is the No1 social media platform but instagram is starting to be a must have for youths if you know what I mean lol

3. Rutaime

Rutaime New Member

Facebook is a more well known social media site in my country not a lot of people that I know don’t use Instagram.

4. devincci

devincci Member

In my opinion, Instagram and Facebook is both better, because using Facebook helps you to communicate with the people that are far from you and it has messages and it helps you to talk and have communication with the people you love. You also get to know the news and headlines inside and outside the country. While in Instagram, it let you posts random stuffs and also it allows you to post photos about you, and it also has a messages in which people can say something about you or your photo since not all people have Instagram, that's why it is both better to be used.

5. jeda30

jeda30 Member

Facebook is better than instagram because we can easily access facebook even using a free data connection. Most household here in Philippines do not have a home internet connection, facebook allows us to connect to our friend and see the latest trends and news without wifi connection.

6. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

There is nothing much difficult to compare here facebook can never be compared to instagram ,with facebook you can login with any device as long as you have internet connectivity.
    But with instagram you can only use your andriod and Ipad before you have access to instagram.

Facebook is friendly and can be access with low operating system devices like java phone, and is reachable to all but instagram need higher operating system (device) before you can have access to the plartform.

7. bads05

bads05 Member

its very different social medias, Facebook provides more information about the user, very reliable for communication while instagram focus only on images.

8. bads05

bads05 Member

its very different social medias, it depends on its functionality, the facebook provides more information about the user, and very reliable for communication while the instagram focus most on photos...

9. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

I appreciate Facebook more than Instagram since it was established first. Facebook has a lot of features that you can try. Also in Facebook you can be updated in in showbiz or news.

10. Jubilado

Jubilado New Member

In my opinion Instagram is more about the pictures and videos, and facebook is more about writting and group talking, they are both familiar of course but different at the same time. In my case i prefer facebook because i have a lot of groups for my family and games and i use it more.

11. elaineeeeeey

elaineeeeeey New Member

I always and always choose Instagram.
    Its More way better than Facebook

12. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Instagram is far more better than facebook and look more matured than facebook but facebook is reachable and easy to use for all ,instagram dosn't support all device mostly devices with low operating system.

There are some activity you can carriedout with facebook but you can't use instagram for that purposes, for instant marketers go to facebook to showcase their business using the facebook advertising plartform where you pay for the advert .
    I will check instagram at my spare time and see if similar features has been introduce.

13. ggonzal3

ggonzal3 New Member

I would say both are useful and each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, Facebook has been around for over a decade, and over 2 billion people worldwide have access to it. From news, advertisements, and interest groups, Facebook has an almost endless array of information we can all get lost in for a solid few minutes (sometimes much longer!). However, if you're looking for information that's even easier to consume, Instagram has the advantage due to it being focused on imagery and videos rather than words. Also, Instagram has been growing dramatically in the last few years, so much so that many businesses need to have an Instagram AND Facebook account just to stay relevant and not lose out to the competition. So long story short, Instagram has the advantage of their easy-to-consume information, but Facebook has been around for much longer and has significantly more functions.