Which one would you prefer? A Laptop or a PC?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by kaushikangara, Nov 11, 2018.

1. kaushikangara

kaushikangara New Member

With the advent of computers, life has become much simpler. Every family has a computer today. And, people have put the computing power into smartphones, tablets, iPads and what not. The smaller, the better is the current trend.

Now, the question is, which one of the above mentioned choices are you more comfortable with? I would go with the Laptop because it is portable, handy and has equal computing capabilities as that of a PC. I would love to read your views and comments on the same.

2. zor1448

zor1448 New Member

I agree that laptop is more handy and portable compare to a PC. However, I prefer desktop PC over laptop because I work at home.

PC is more convenient for me because it is more powerful and has bigger processor. It 's also easier to upgrade, less expensive and the risk of theft is lower. In addition, PC lasts longer and much easier to replace parts when it goes bad.

I have been using a desktop PC for many years and I'm very satisfied with its features.

kaushikangara likes this.
  3. romelcorneja

romelcorneja New Member

For mobility i would suggest laptop if you are traveling a lot and you don't want to take a leave from your work. But when it comes to computing power and availability on price i would suggest a pc which is cheaper and has a great option for future upgrade to better enhance its usability.