which pet do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by lowenrn, Jan 19, 2015.

?

Which pet do you prefer?

1. dog

483 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. cat

175 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. birds

12 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. fish

25 vote(s)
    3.6%
  5. snake

4 vote(s)
    0.6%
  1. Deeyhan

Deeyhan New Member

Ever since I really want to have a puppy. I really wish i could have one but my dad doesn't allow me to have one because Im allergic on dogs fur. But still I badly want to have puppy

2. ruthland

ruthland New Member

My choice of pet has to be a cat, there are many reasons for this choice, the first of which is they are so independent, if you forgot to feed it , it is more capable of finding its own food . They do not require several walks each day with plastic bag in the pocket.A simple litter box regularly maintainedwill suffice.They make a marvelous companions for both the single owner and families a like.Simple toys such as small balls, few feathers tied to a stick keep them amused for hours, they can also be mischievous attacking a sheet of paper as it emerges from your printer or even retrieving shredded paper as you shred your waste.Cats also has the ability to detect when you are ill or sad and do their best to make you feel better.

3. Jaybee0896

Jaybee0896 New Member

Dogs for sure they are so adorable.

4. Aleksandar99

Aleksandar99 New Member

I love animals but I love dogs more than cats. I have German Shepherd and he's name is Ron. He's 7 years old and he's very loyal. He also likes children's.

5. divine00

divine00 Member

I'm a catdog fan. I love my dogs sweetness, loyalty, while my cat its my stress reliever. Owning a dog is a huge responsibilty like having a kids around. My cat is so playful and seems they can understand everything that I say. Hahaha!! My pet is so precious to me. Actually they are not just pet, they are member of our family.

6. Shai12

Shai12 New Member

As a cat and dog lover, it would not be hard for me to choose what I prefer because obviously, I would take a dog and cat to my home. Though it could be a disaster if dogs and cats will stay at the same place if you take good care of them and explain to them that they could be best friend's it would not be hard. They're so loyal, sweet, loving and even a friend who will not betray you, a friend you could say anything you want and still love you wholeheartedly.

7. Artemis456

Artemis456 Member

I have dogs and cats. But i am more a cat person. Still i will have them both.

8. Arneza

Arneza New Member

I really loved dog because if you will show your love and care, the dog can feel it and loyal to you. Even the dog can't speak but the dog have a life.

9. Anwright1988

Anwright1988 New Member

Dogs are my favorite. I've had dogs all my life as well as cats. Dogs are much more friendly, loving, and loyal.

10. Bergstein

Bergstein New Member

I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. I love them all equally! They each have their own personality, and I get a lot of enjoyment from their company. It is a lot of work having pets, especially dogs - but it is so worth it! I currently have a senior black lab and a puppy yellow lab. The puppy is 9 months old. Although I have always preferred dogs to cats, I must say that I enjoy my cats immensely, and especially appreciate their independence, their cleanliness, and their sweet little faces.

Attached Files:

11. utkvodka

utkvodka New Member

Hamsters are the easiest to keep and take care of and hardly require any spending

12. zyredtop

zyredtop New Member

I prefer dogs. All the others either gives me the wrong vibes or I simply do not trust them.

13. mariebernadette

mariebernadette New Member

I prefer dogs because I really love dogs. They are very loving and very loyal. I currently have a pet dog named Shiro and he is already 11 years old. Even if I already have my own child, I see to it that I still have time to take care of my pet. Shiro is a little bit jealous with my baby though but I know that he also loves my baby.

14. HimeSaisumi

HimeSaisumi New Member

I prefer dog. They are loyal to you. They will greet you when coming home. Sweet and lovable.

15. Hanna08

Hanna08 New Member

I like small pets like mouse and fish. I want to have pets but I know that I'm not responsible.

16. leradj001

leradj001 Member

Dogs really lives up to their saying of "Dog is a man's best friend" so my vote is for them.

17. Bri1567

Bri1567 New Member

I am definitely a dog person. I feel like dogs bring happiness to anyone. I have a Golden Retriever named Max. Whenever I come home from a stressful day of work I go to my dog. Max brings me so much joy. I could never imagine not having a pet dog.

18. Pen29

Pen29 Member

It's definitely a dog. Having dogs in our house makes my family happy and strong and it keeps us safe and loved. When I am alone, tired or stressed, my dog is my savior. There are some responsibilities but you just have to care for them as a real part of the family just like when you're raising your kids or taking care of your grandparents.

19. kixapolinar

kixapolinar New Member

I would prefer to have a dog because dog is a man's best friend. They are intelligent, they can understand even a basic command. Dogs love their owner, there will even a time that they sacrifice they own life for the sake of their owner. They sometimes understand their owner's feeling. Dog is a kind animal compared to other pets, they are lovable and does not dangerous at all.

20. janden02

janden02 New Member

Dog shows love is endearing, real positive and unconditional. Simple sweet and loyal. I have 4dogs 2 female and 2 male.

21. denisemuriel

denisemuriel New Member

I have to leave my pet dog back in my hometown together with my family, too bad I can't bring him with me cause I need leave the country so I can work and earn more. I always wanted to buy a dog here or at least adopt. But I don't think I can afford it. It is too expensive especially the medical check ups, the vaccines and don't forget the grooming. More expensive than a baby. By the way I am residing now here in Ibaraki, Japan.

22. Isakft

Isakft Member

Dogs are the best.

23. pceug17

pceug17 Member

I am a dog-person. They are the most loyal animal. We currently have 4 dogs at home. The eldest is 8 years old and the youngest is 2 months old. Here are some of the reasons why I love them. They are always excited whenever you came back from work. They are super jolly when you hold their bowl filled with food. They always stare at you whenever you are eating something. They sometimes stinks and hate to take a bath. They'll try to hug whenever they are soaking wet while bathing. They want your bed as theirs. They will protect you. They have a short life span to make you love them on their entire life.

1 person likes this.
  24. aytee

aytee New Member

I prefer Dog. They are much of a companion animal

25. romilda

romilda Member

I love dog, they are easy to get along with. as the saying goes..dogs are man's best friend.

26. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

I prefer to have a dog. Actually, i really hate dog since i was a kid. But when my father give me a puppy. I am starting to love a dog. As of now, i have 3 dogs.

1 person likes this.
  27. MAKBBM

MAKBBM Member

28. JACKZ1029

JACKZ1029 New Member

i prefer dogs, for they are like us, they are friendly,loving and adorable pet. they can be part of the family, you can let them stay at home, and they are also a good help in the house for security. dogs are intelligent and we mostly used as sniffing dogs for bomb and a good companion for the police man.

29. RebeccaHoof

RebeccaHoof New Member

Without any doubt, dogs!
    I grew up with all the animals you can basically have (at home), cats, dogs, tortoise, fish, birds, hamsters, you think about it, we got it!
    But the reason I choose dogs was because they are reliable, they sense when you are feeling curtain emotions and act to it, and they form a reflection of you as a person.
    I can always tell if a person with a dog is genuine nice or not by looking at the dog, of course, all dogs have different karakters but that doesn't take a way a dog was raised or treated.