Which phone brand do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by jackiejackie, May 16, 2019.

?

Which phone brand do you prefer?

Poll closed May 26, 2019.
  1. Apple

42.9%
  2. Oppo

14.3%
  3. Samsung

14.3%
  4. Huawei

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sony

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Nokia

14.3%
  7. Lenovo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. LG

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Asus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Others

14.3%
  1. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

There are just so many brands out there competing the world market. After years of innovation, our keypad phones have been replaced with smartphones.

I used to be loyal to just one brand, but now that several brands came out and promised to give us this comfort and all, it looks like I am going to try new brands.

What about you? Would you mind sharing which phone brand you prefer and why?

Attached Files:

2. Fernandorom890

Fernandorom890 New Member

I have been using all these apple products from the phones, computers, headphones, tablets and also the apple tv i have to be honest this brand is amazing, i love the way that all the products are so productive together and also they look good is a little bit expensive but you have paid what you get the Iphone isn't the exception is the best cell phone the brand won the heart of all of us

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine showed me this Oppo smarttphone and he explained the specs to me. After hearing what he said, I am considering buying that model.

4. git531

git531 Member

I prefer the brand Samsung. The appearance and design of Samsung's flagship models are outstanding and incomparable. They have a wider range of options from low end to high end to choose from and have excellent service after sales i.e you can always find a Samsung service center near you location.

5. For now, I prefer Oppo. Oppo gives me satisfying experience since day one I purchase it. The camera is good. I can shot perfect views, scenery and my favorite selfies. The battery is good. No lag in games and the music sounds good. The apperance and design is quite good. I enjoy using my Oppo A83.

6. mayprincessmanalo

mayprincessmanalo New Member

Well for me I prefer the brand Huawei. This brand was really amazing. I can capture every moment of my life, it has a good camera quality. On the latest phone of Huawei as of now is Huawei P30 pro where includes superzoom lens, a 40 mp sensing camera, a 20 mp ultra wide angle lens. i has also a long lasting battery 4200mah. I am really confident that using Huawei brand is the best.

7. Mia09

Mia09 Member

I like Apple more because of its durability and battery life.

8. ronlex

ronlex New Member

i prefer Nokia because the brand is just original and also little to do with being faithful to the brand that was my first cell gadget to buy .but Nokia has powerful processing power and the android version is just awesome.

9. memez4savages

memez4savages New Member

Definitely Samsung. It's not overpriced, it works good and it has a beautiful design. I hate Iphone because it's simply too overpriced. They make an Iphone for 20 dollars and sell it for 700 dollars and on top of that they also claim it to be a ''luxorious'' product.

10. Rozkov

Rozkov New Member

i prefer apple, because its very simple and it delivers everything a person really needs. Some brands offer so much technology, but it really is not necessary for a casual user like me.

11. nithonsanchez

nithonsanchez New Member

Nokia and Sony
    Nokia phones are very durable while Sony is my dream phone hahaha.

12. lks311

lks311 New Member

I'd have to say Apple, I really enjoy the intuitive layout of my iPhone

13. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Apple is my favourite, I think it is overpriced, but I like it's quality

14. vanky

vanky New Member

Samsung "S Series"

15. mhatter47

mhatter47 New Member

Mobile phones have become the hub we live our lives around,and the thought of going without one would leave many feeling helpless.We need phones that can do it all ,take great photos ,communicate with our friends over loads of different apps ,play games,manage our money,help us get home,and never run out of battery
    ill pick samsung the excellent mid range a series to the flagship high end features anf performance impressive.

16. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

I prefer nokia before because its better than Samsung. But i like apple better

17. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

I preffered apple because its very fast and easy to use

18. Sabrina92

Sabrina92 New Member

I prefer to use an android model of Samsung. Recently I am using one of Samsung'S flagship sets named Note 9. It is the best phone I have ever used.
    With the launch of the Samsung galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 plus, the Samsung galaxy Note 9 officially becomes old hat. However, I don’t let that deter me from considering this phone as a part of your high-end purchase choices!

Despite the Note 9’s year-old age, this is still an amazing and powerful smartphone. Compared to the Note 10, you’re going to lose out on the 2019 processor as well as the triple rear camera setup. Depending on the model, you might also lose out on some RAM and internal storage.

However, the loss of those specs won’t negatively affect the phone’s performance in any significant way, and the Note 9 still includes the headphone jack and microSD slot on all models. You also still get the S Pen, the latest Android 9 Pie updates, and a beautiful, notch-less display.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has following specs;
    • Display: 6.4-inch, QHD+
    • Chipset: Snapdragon 845 or Exynos 9810
    • RAM: 6/8GB
    • Storage: 128/256/512GB
    • Rear cameras: 12 and 12MP
    • Front camera: 8MP
    • Battery: 4,000mAh
    • Software: Android 9 Pie