Which shows are your go-to after a long day?

Discussion in 'Television' started by anhumphrey, Jan 9, 2019.

1. anhumphrey

anhumphrey New Member

You've had an incredibly long day at work or school or whatever it is you do. You get your food or beverage of choice and go to turn on the TV. What do you turn on?
    A show that you've watched over and over?
    The newest releases that your friends are telling you about?
    The newest episode of a long-standing favorite?

Personally I enjoy watching cooking shows after a really long day. There's nothing more relaxing to me than getting home and binge watching Chopped or Cutthroat Kitchen with some snacks in hand.
    What about you guys?

2. Ade123

Ade123 New Member

I have to say that after a really long day I get on my bed and put on The Office (US Version) it is an absolute favorite and it does not matter where I start from I am glued to my tv laughing my head off . There goes my stress!

3. helena99

helena99 New Member

Saved By the Bell. It's from the 90's but except for the huge phones and fashion doesn't feel outdated thanks to the relatable characters and great comedy writing. Each member in the gang has a different personality so you can find someone you relate to especially much. When I turn on an episode, I know it's going to cheer me up no matter how tired I am because I know I'm going to laugh.

4. Hdenny

Hdenny New Member

I usually choose fantasy or science fiction. Its my little secret because typically I'm a very practical, level headed realist and my job involves being very grounded. So at the end of a day I want to escape reality a bit.