Which website YOU use most ?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by ajit m, May 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ajit m

ajit m New Member

myself : google

2. TJD

TJD New Member

I can't narrow it down to one place. I guess my ministry site, The Parsons Corner...

3. savert

savert New Member

I was thinking about posting this topic because my computer died about a year ago so I was offline for about a month and I lost all of my bookmarks. Now I spend most of my time on reddit and imgur but I feel like there where a lot of other places I checked everyday that I can't remember.

4. randmeister64

randmeister64 New Member

I tend to spend the most time on Netflix. There are just so many awesome movies and tv shows from which to choose. In addition to that, they now have original programming only available to Netflix users. YouTube is probably a close second because I absolutely love ScareCam videos. I watch as many of them as I can because I find them hilarious and laugh out loud entertaining.

5. Justinsand

Justinsand New Member

To be honest any website that streams shows and movies. I love watching movies when I'm free so websites like Netflix, Hulu, Crackle and others. But I do visit many websites regularly so there really isn't a limit to which ones I'm constantly on. YouTube of course is up there with the rest. So is Facebook and Twitter. Generally I use to many websites to say which one I use the most.

6. Sammy9875

Sammy9875 New Member

Without a doubt I use Google the most. It is more like ,a part of my life.

7. Hux

Hux Member

Obvious ones such as Google, Facebook, YouTube etc. and other ones such as this forum, TheTechGame and Game Rebels.

8. camshaq23

camshaq23 Member

I most visit youtube to watch videos on cars and motorcycle that I like and sometimes to learn how to solve a technical problem that am facing with my computer of smartphone.

9. SFIII3rdStrike

SFIII3rdStrike New Member

Youtube got me addicted. I'm just trying to clear up my 100+ videos in watch later playlist (for the second time). If you get extension like "Youtube playlist duration" you can see how much time you've wasted on youtube by looking at your likes playlist. Also kinda addicting: reddit (depending on subredit) and imgur for about 6 months until you realize every day it's the same posts there.

10. Floydasaurus

Floydasaurus New Member

I'm on Reddit and Twitch.tv more than I'd like to admit, but I almost always a tab of either (or both!) open.
    Reddit has far too many communities I find beneficial to keep up with (including an active Twitch community and an onlinework community that helped me find this site to begin with).
    Twitch, on the other hand, started out (for me at least) as something mindless to watch while I do work. Then it was a community of broadcasters I was actively engaged with, looking forward to each scheduled stream. Now it's gotten to the point where I'm streaming myself and building my own little tight-knit community. It really is amazing.

Had you told young Floydasaurus that he'd be still playing NES well into his thirties and he'd have people watching and cheering him along, he'd probably think you were full of it.

11. Tom van 't Hooft

Tom van 't Hooft New Member

Youtube. I use it multiple hours almost every day. I'm subscribed to a lot of channels and I'm always afraid to miss something, so I check my feed constantly to check for new, interesting videos. I also get stuck in an endless related videos streak way too often lol. Other sites I use on a daily basis include Reddit, Facebook, Google and Soundcloud.

12. Austin McManus

Austin McManus New Member

The website that I use most is Twitter. Twitter is great because it combines the best of social media with up to the minute news and reporting. Another great aspect of Twitter is that it allows you to connect with all types of people that you may not have access to otherwise. From rock stars to politicians, almost everyone has a Twitter these days and that's what make this website the best.

13. whitemosiba

whitemosiba New Member

gmail to check all my business and company news if ther's good one

14. priyanka93

priyanka93 New Member

Confused to choose among youtube or google.

15. breezy6611

breezy6611 New Member

The website that I use the most is Facebook. Facebook is so informative that a lot of searches start there but ends up on other websites.