Who do you think is the greatest rapper of all time?

Discussion in 'Music' started by irfanak920, Dec 16, 2018.

?

Who is the greatest of all time?

1. Eminem

66.7%
  2. Tupac shakur

11.1%
  3. Snoopdog

11.1%
  4. 50-cent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ice cubes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Others

11.1%
  1. irfanak920

irfanak920 New Member

We have lived through a generation where music is taking over the world.We have seen great rappers:Eminem,tupac Shakur,50-cent,ice cubes,snoop dog.

But who do you think is the greatest of all time?

2. chickfillay

chickfillay New Member

I think Snoop Dogg is the best rapper of all time. His bars doesn't change since he started. I think his genre and style of music is so unique that every time he is featured in a song, you can easily identify that its Snoop Dog's song. He really didn't jumped into the trends and tried EDM type of music and that just shows that he's still have dignity and respect to his songs and music.

3. PurpleTaco

PurpleTaco New Member

I'd go with J Cole or NWA. I mean... NWA just stemmed from such a powerful place, I think in many ways it defined rap. And J Cole's an amazing lyricist.

4. davidcvetanov

davidcvetanov New Member

Eminem! He has the ability to change people. I can tell you that for sure because I've experienced his wound healing effect myself. Going through such rough times, he was a man who looked in the mirror and said: "No! You will be doing that 9 to 5 job until you get a contract!". Also, his timbre is just perfection, he sounds so annoyed by his life situation and that, that itself is enough to fill my heart.

5. KatBcat

KatBcat New Member

Eminem! He is a true storyteller. Most of his songs are a pure attention grabber with an awesome progression that gives you chills.

6. mblaster

mblaster New Member

personally, I can't really select one between Eminem and snoopdog..but when it boils down I think I'd go for Eminem..not because of the abusive words the song has but I feel more connected to his songs and find them more meaningful than compared to snoop dog.
    I'm not afraid by Eminem is my all time favorite.

7. MnMLRadu

MnMLRadu New Member

I understand why anyone would think that someone from that list is the best but, to me, Kanye West is the most influential and he paved the way for most of the new rappers

8. HighQualityContent

HighQualityContent New Member

I think Drake is the greatest rapper of all time. People may disagree because people tend to only call old rappers "GOATS", but thats only because people typically live in the past. Drake is the best lyricist of all time.

9. keeshiabels

keeshiabels New Member

eminem is awesome hes a great rapper..iconic rapper of all time

10. gomeznick

gomeznick New Member

Eminem. I think he is one of the greatest rappers alive, but the greatest rapper of all time is rated by the individual. I believe most would say Tupac is the greatest rapper of all time, but as said, that is only based on the individual.

11. Alvier22

Alvier22 New Member

For me, its eminem. Eminem has done what no one else has ever done and by that I mean he has sold over 155 million albums and singles worldwide making him the best selling hip-hop artist.

12. hernanj82

hernanj82 New Member

Finally, a definitive list of the best rappers of all time, ranked by fans all over the world. From the early '80s to present day, this list counts down rap's best lyricists and game changers in history. Lil' Wayne, Method Man, Jay-Z, Eminem, Andre 3000, and T.I are among the top hip-hop artists that appear on this amazing countdown. Rappers from all cities, both genders, and all races are all vying to be crowned the greatest rapper ever.

What makes a rapper great? There are a number of differing definitions and philosophies. Rapper J. Cole (who finds himself on the Ultimate List below) cites consistency as the most important attribute, and says it's important to look both for the big humorous "punch" lines as well as the underlying message of the rapper's songs. Nas (another MC featured on the list) focuses as well on the meaning of the songs, as well as the scale and ambition of the rapper's narratives and storytelling. (He has also gone on the record as saying that there is no such thing as the "best rapper" or "Greatest of All Time" (often abbreviated as G.O.A.T.)

Numerous different skills and attributes all must come together to make a truly legendary MC. Obviously, a rapper must display a sense of rhythm and an ability to compliment the beat in unpredictable and exciting ways. A gift for lyricism and vocabulary is similarly essential - you can have the flow of the century, but if the words don't come together to tell a compelling story or present a unique point of view, it's still not going to translate into a great hip-hop song. But of course there's also an intangible element that elevates some rappers into the ranks of the greatest of all time. Who are these rappers who stand heads above the competition? You tell us, by voting for your favorites below or making your own list of top rappers of all time

13. jetc56311

jetc56311 New Member

I'll go for Eminem not because he is my idol but because he wrote songs with his heart.