Who is the most patient men or women?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by joanar23, Jan 17, 2019.

1. joanar23

joanar23 New Member

Of Course for me women because I am a very patient woman especially humble.When I was a child I attend a sunday school I learned many thing specially on attitude.One of this is being patient.It is very important to have this attitude, because if you don’t have this attitude to you will never succesful in your life because you are incomplete.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  2. Powitsebony

Powitsebony New Member

To be honest, I'm a woman too but if I were using myself as an example, I'd have to say men! I have no patience and often have to remind myself to chill out when I get annoyed waiting for something.

3. romilda

romilda Member

Educated and learned men are more patient compared to women.

4. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

It is not about gender, despite many saying that women are more patient I totally disagree. Individuality and understanding determine patience. Though patience requires discipline, most people don't really see it that way but through constant learning and understanding situations or people, it opens our minds and we see differently. Patience is kind, honest, caring, motivated, passionate, worthy. There are still other words that can describe patience. Sacrifices need patience. But in some cases, more women are a lot more patient when it comes to relationship.

5. quercitron

quercitron Member

In reality, gender has nothing to do with being patient. Patience is a virtue anyone could possess or improve. Even if we look at it in a majority ratio, it would still depend on the place/situation these individuals reside. People can be influenced by those around them and their response becomes a part of their personality or stands out as an impression of themselves.

6. yetyet

yetyet Member

There is no study that proves women are more patient than men or men are more patient than women. Being patient is not based on gender, it is one's capability and ability to understand things in every situation. Being patient requires good balance with our minds and emotions, others may be so blessed because they were born having such ability while for others who are not and want to posses such needs enough time to have so.