Who is your favorite Rapper?

Discussion in 'Music' started by mibridina2001, Aug 25, 2019.

1. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

Anyone a Russ, Post Malone, Lil Pump fan out there?

2. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I prefer the old rap/rock bans such as Rage Against The Machine.

1 person likes this.
  3. talagirl

talagirl Member

For now, its Post Malone.

4. junick1206

junick1206 New Member

5. Cesssie

Cesssie New Member

Eminem

6. kycei

kycei New Member

My favorite rapper is Eminem.He is so fluent and he is so fast probably the fastest rappers . I like his style of rapping and he have a very beautiful voice best for business.I also like his energy when he sings songs like I'm not afraid and Till i collapse .Eminem is a very creative singer every time he releases a an album it goes viral .Cant wait for more from Eminem on my opinion i think he is the best in the business and the best of all time !

7. Janner29

Janner29 New Member

Well for me my favorite rapper is Loonie, he is an MC and at the same time battle rapper in the Philippines, I am fun of viewing him in battle rap leagues. For me, he is the Eminem in the Philippines.

8. Dorothy-5me5

Dorothy-5me5 Member

That's a hard one... Of all time or at them moment?x

9. Iamlucky111

Iamlucky111 Member

Malayalam rapper Fejo(kerala, India)

10. Celsojay

Celsojay New Member

Drake he is kind of stupid guy but i love his songs, like a sugar in the ear it's sweet and relaxing

11. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

Eminem is my favorite because i love m&m

12. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

Gloc9 of the Philippines

13. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

That is a really good question my favorite rapper will always be young jeezy because I can relate to his lifestyle before getting into the music industry of always having a hustler's mentality never giving that always speaking out your opinion and really the way he rap when he is happy the way he celebrates the beats what he says I relate with every single verse of his music I have 40 songs from him 7 mix tapes I listen to them under my hat at work with my wireless earbuds I can do anything if I listen to his music

14. JTibIV

JTibIV New Member

For me, my favorite rapper will be Drake. He is a kind of rapper who can sing a rap song in different eras. He has lots of Top hits on billboard songs that are well known. He is also one of the top grossing rapper in this day.

15. donald78

donald78 Member

Eminem is one of my favorite Rapper. The uniqueness of his songs has a huge impact on humanity and existence. The story of how he started has even kept me motivated. He is a songwriter, record producer, record executive, film producer, and actor. He is consistently cited as one of the greatest rappers of all time.