Who Is Your Favourite Super Hero?

Discussion in 'Fiction Writing' started by queenerica, Apr 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. queenerica

queenerica New Member

My favourite super hero is iron man. I started admiring him after I read about his story of getting into prison and coming out a changed and determined person,he is also really intelligent, a genius!

2. joanarc321

joanarc321 Member

My favorite superhero is Spiderman. I actually don’t have any valid reason why I like Spiderman. It just happens that my daughter likes Spiderman and she keeps on playing Spiderman toys. She would always look for different Spiderman toys in the toy section.

3. MyOCDisWorkable

MyOCDisWorkable New Member

Ororo Munroe aka Storm. I'm a hardcore Marvel fangirl, though I'm not a DC detester. Anymore. Storm, I feel, is a very under utilized character. She's more powerful than people think and her origin story is heartwrenching. She's a complex character that deserves to be center stage more than she is and a stand alone film surrounding her would be amazing.

4. Raysam

Raysam New Member

My favourite character is iron man. He's always the life of the party. And his genius is so cool. Every upgrade to his suit beats the previous by far. He's got a high sense of humour too. And man, is he rich!

5. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Batman. This is because he is the most believable superhero. He took the necessary steps to embark on his quest against crime. He learned practically everything to prepare for every possible situation. Most of all, his reasons for becoming the Batman justifies it all. That's why for me, he is the best.

6. clairebalubal

clairebalubal Member

My favorite super hero is Captain America. He is always willing to sacrifice for the greater good. He is a good leader and always see the good side of every person. His love for his best friend, winter soldier, is very admirable. He always desire for righteousness. I remember when he was able to move Thor's hummer, it is an evidence that his desires are always righteous. Chris Evan is also very handsome!

1 person likes this.
  7. selectra

selectra Member

Deadpool. I love Deadpool he is so funny, i always watch Deadpool when i want to feel good and lough, he just makes me happy.

8. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

For me is Spider Man the famous spidey that even my son idolized this marvel character .. so when we go from mall i always buy a toys he choose always marvel super heroes he is so fanatic :thumbsup:

9. royalinvidia

royalinvidia New Member

The animated Into the Spiderverse movie has completely changed my opinion on Miles Morales. I was only a casual comic fan before but now I'm really interested in learning more about the different iterations of Spiderman. It helps that the animation was gorgeous.

10. melb84

melb84 New Member

My favourite superhero is captain America.He is the best representation of what humanity can be.He is the most determined and the most unwavering.At least that's how I feel and that is why he is my favourite..

1 person likes this.
  11. sivanro

sivanro New Member

My favourite superhero of all time is The Flash. Yes, he's fast, and people think that being fast is pretty much all he does. There's more to him than just running. First of all, he's funny and not many people appreciate his timeless wit and humour. Not only that, he's pretty attractive too. Not a lot of people can rock spandex, okay. People are also forgetting how smart he is. Trust me, his genius mind and intellect are so UNDERRATED. Getting a degree in Forensic Science is not exactly the easiest task. He's loving and his priority is always family, even those friends whom he treats as family like Cisco and Caitlyn. Most importantly, he is a man of principles and he doesn't let his pride get in the way of what's right and just. He is the most incredible hero ever, and no one can change my mind.

12. bads05

bads05 Member

my favorite superhero is spiderman, I like his ability, the way he swings is so cool, I like spidermans agility, his spider sense is very useful plus compared to other superheroes spiderman is not over strong like superman that makes for him so challenging against his opponent and i like his character..

13. donald78

donald78 Member

My favorite superhero is Superman because he is the strongest among them. He is generally considered not only of the greatest superheroes in comic books but also one of the most powerful. In fact, it would be fair to say that he is known for his ridiculous power-sets and ability to do practically what has required for the story. He is really my superhero.