Who made you inspired to write ?

Discussion in 'Fiction Writing' started by Airessketh, Sep 15, 2018.

Tags:
?

This poll will close on Dec 15, 2018 at 6:31 PM.
  1. Family

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Friends

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Lover

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Life experiences

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Airessketh

Airessketh New Member

2. MOkada

MOkada New Member

My friend from elementary school inspired me to write, specifically creatively write. She was enamored with Harry Potter and Hunger Games so much that she wanted to become an author, and as her best friend, she recruited me to be her partner. Sadly, she lost the passion quickly as she told me bluntly, "I have no creativity," and I was left alone to be passionate. Now, I accept it, and I always will be appreciative of the push her interest gave me in writing.

3. UnAngst

UnAngst New Member

Via early exposure to actual or perceived injustice, I was propelled toward a life of solitude and rumination. Fortunately, the loneliness that often accompanies such a condition was alleviated when I discovered Vonnegut, Kafka, Camus, Pope, Kant, Goethe, etcetera. Knowing others had been in similar existential quandaries and wrote about; thereby leaving a record of their struggle, decreased the emptiness I felt. Writing mitigated my pang and diminished the hollowness of life.

I was compelled to write. It is an incessant compulsory act; almost involuntary.

4. Tengmin

Tengmin New Member

Life experiences.. i want to share my experieces in life through writing. Its made me who i am. I want to help others in many difficulties life which i pass through

5. jovick

jovick New Member

Writing is fun. Practicing to write makes you creative and and imaginative but before you can write something you need inspiration in order to begin writing. Some of them were mentioned above such as life experiences, love, family and friends. The most influential is life experiences, you can share things based form what you had experienced.