Who/what is your inspiration in writing?

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by Allanjohn30, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

I am just curious who or what is your inspiration in writing. How you use them to write a perfect piece? How they help you to easily think of you own content? I believe if we have inspirations in writing, our write up will become an effective one.

2. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

Myself mostly.

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

It can be anything. A movie scene or a sports event can get me to write. This is because I get inspired by the moment and I capture it on paper. Write while the inspiration is hot. Take a pause when you finish your work. After doing that, start editing your work.

4. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

I am inspired by my friend who is doing online work for one year ago.I thought i have to do this work. Writing while the inspiration is hot for me. Think before you work,so our started and going to be good work online After doing that is good editing online work. I believe that I have inspiration in the writing skills.

5. Anniechrispat

Anniechrispat New Member

I have always loved writing.
    My inspiration isn't basically on one phase. I get inspired by nature, the books I read, movies, online writers,
    And sometimes I get inspired by my own life.

6. Alexis Sabino

Alexis Sabino New Member

My Mother. She is my inspiration because I hate her. When I starting to make stories its always base on revenging or make loose. Because everytime I write the conclusion about reconciliation and forgiveness my thoughts are for her. I forgive her over and over again. Though the story is about revenging the conclusion was full of forgiveness and realization that in hate we cannot earn something. But in forgiveness we will gain peace.