Why a lot of Bitcoin Mining programs are scams

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Strixus17, Sep 7, 2019.

?

Do you agree with me ?

1. Yes !

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No , I'll correct you in comments !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Strixus17

Strixus17 New Member

Hi Fellows !

We all know the crypto-currency ( if it's not the case : cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets )

However , while we browse on the web , we find these titles like ( Earn money now ! , Start investing with few clicks ! , Get your free bitcoin wallet ! , Earn while sleeping ... )

When we feel curious about it we find a lot of honest BitcoinMining solutions because they're fully legal and reliable , but by the opposite we find a lot of scam companies who are saying that they work as BitcoinMining companies while they don't , they actually use the subscribed user's computer as a hosting server , paying him a tiny amount of money in form of crypto currency , while general hosting services cost like 50$ to 300$ per month , they use your powerful PC almost for free , because they set a withdrawal limit , and so many other limitations , and of course there is another impact , they give you a program to download , and once you execute it , it starts downloading server files and hiding them in some deep directory . Also that program will be executed automatically on System Startup , which means it's gonna ruin your RAM , Internet Connection and CPU .

Beware my friends and choose your Cryptomining company carefully

2. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

To gain profit or plant a virus on your computer without being aware.