Why Did You Join?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by RonnieLuv17, Jan 28, 2012.

1. RonnieLuv17

RonnieLuv17 Member

Hey everyone! Why did you join this forum?
    I found this along with postloop of course to earn a bit of pocket cash at first. Now! I can't get enough of being on here though! I really like it because I get to share everything to others and I love writing/typing stories and all. I am a online student so I don't get out very much and tend to get bored more than I used to. Now I have something to keep myself busy I guess you would say. So did you join for the same reason? If not then for what? What do you think about it?
    I hope you all have a good day!:)

Christina0906 likes this.
  2. irhysb

irhysb New Member

I joined to make money, that's about it really. I'm not going to lie, there is no point in lying. I joined to get money...

IgoTyA likes this.
  3. RonnieLuv17

RonnieLuv17 Member

That's the main thing is just to tell it plain and simple! Ha ha

Christina0906 likes this.
  4. Money is the mane reason. But, I don't seem to be doing to well, with the making money on line thing. I like this forum. I enjoy writing here and reading the posts. so, I sick around.:laugh:

RonnieLuv17 likes this.
  5. Christina0906

Christina0906 New Member

At first I joined for the money, but now that I am here, I love it. The discussions are great. I am a member of mylot but lately I have found that the discussions are lacking and I was loosing interest. I have only been here a few days and I am finding that the quality of posts here is great. I love the fact that postloop takes so much pride in their posts. It makes me feel like the people here care about writing, and for me that is very important. I cannot wait to read more posts from here.

RonnieLuv17 likes this.
  6. RonnieLuv17

RonnieLuv17 Member

I feel the same way and yeah I try to get on as much as I can

7. trufate19806

trufate19806 New Member

I joined this website for multiple reasons. One of the reasons as to why I joined this post is to just pick up some extra money. I also joined this post because I 've always had a love for writing, but never had the time to pursue it. I can gain the best of both worlds by earning some extra income and doing what I enjoy doing!

8. wilsongoddard

wilsongoddard New Member

I had heard of the site from someone on another site that I've been a member of for several years. She was extremely enthusiastic about this site, and I decided that I would do some research and see if it would be a good fit for me.

After seeing the site mentioned several times on another site of which I'm a member, I decided that I needed to come join. I'm glad that I did.

RonnieLuv17 likes this.
  9. richgilb

richgilb New Member

To share my thoughts!

10. kristy0

kristy0 New Member

I used to belong to a work at home moms' forum and the women I met there are some of my dearest friends. You just never know the relationships you will make on forums. My father also has a very dear friend who he has continued to correspond with that he met on a metal detector forum. The money is an added bonus, too! :)

11. Norikasonei

Norikasonei New Member

I joined because a friend of mine had a Get-Rich-Quick scheme and I was dragged into it to raise money for her Youtube idea to make even more money. She is a greedy pirate that has good taste in hair dos and is getting another cut next week. Which I am also accompanying her to. She is also the very person who started this post!! Eventually when we become rich and famous I know she will make it up to me by buying me a 5 story mansion and a dog that looks like Donald Trump.

RonnieLuv17 likes this.
  12. hersbear

hersbear New Member

I like to have several revenue streams going at once, so I thought I would try this out and see how it goes. I also publish a website (no, not a blog) about legitimate ways to work at home, and I have to try the programs and opportunities that I write about before I can recommend them. So far, so good. I think the way to make money with this is through speedy, accurate typing (and thoughtful comments).

RonnieLuv17 likes this.
  13. RonnieLuv17

RonnieLuv17 Member

Ahahahahaha wooooooow nice:)

14. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

I joined, because I needed the extra cash. Being in college makes it really hard to get a good meal. I am also on here, because I'm going on a diet. There is a product called "Power Pops." They cost about a dollar a pop. I can't afford hese with how much money I make on my current job.

RonnieLuv17 likes this.
  15. RonnieLuv17

RonnieLuv17 Member

Yeah I understand where you're coming from.

16. RonnieLuv17

RonnieLuv17 Member

Haha yeah that is true. I'm trying to make at least 25 a day but idk how:(

17. Dreamcast-VMU

Dreamcast-VMU New Member

Of course the writers joined for money. There isn't any other incentive that would entice most writers. I joined for the opportunity to write about the things that I enjoy on forums with good communities while earning money at the same time. But of course the community thing may be the real problem if they're using this service. I would just SEO my sites and have it ranking. Then let the community build upon itself making the site mostly automated.

18. AllisonxLove

AllisonxLove New Member

Well, to be honest I joined to make money for both a job and to buy a certain product. The 'job' part is because I am only 15 and going to boarding school next year, so I wont have time for any type of real job. I also will need to make some extra money for my uniform costs, textbooks, dorm items, lounge wear, and all of my riding boots/apparel. The boarding school I will be attending next year is Andrews Osborne Academy in Willoughby, Ohio; and it has a world class equestrian center. :) I have been going to all of the open houses because I just can't get enough of it!! Either way, the 'certain product' part of joining was because I was formerly on www.36912diet.com right before this, and the publisher recommended this site to gain some extra cash for the (also recommended) Power Pops. Apparently they are supposed to decrease your appetite and help you lose weight, which is one of my goals. :D

So there you have it; my very long response to this question. God Bless You, if you read through the whole thing! Hahaa, :rolling:

19. chariz

chariz New Member

Well, I must say it's because I want to earn a few bucks and I also want to make more friends. It's also great to read some interesting posts and to leave comments to share your ideas. This could help you relieve stress in a way. You can bare your soul and if you have problems, you can get it out of your system. You can also get help from other people and help them in return.

20. Lorgoyf

Lorgoyf New Member

I joined because I already spend so much time on forum anyways, I might as well try to earn some cash along the way.

21. Gerira

Gerira New Member

I joined to earn some income, cause I spend a lot of time online, so why not to try to make some money from it? I'm doing this while I'm waiting for my website to gain some more traffic. Plus, $50-60 per month is better than nothing if you ask me.

22. Patricia Blough

Patricia Blough New Member

I joined to improve my writing skills and learn more about forums and posting. I like the exchange of ideas on here and the chance it gives me to write about all the varied things on my mind. Of course the money part is a great benefit too! I am looking forward to completing my first ten posts and if I am good enough, earning some money.

23. sherryscribes

sherryscribes New Member

I joined to make money. I'd like to make enough for the activities I do that are Toastmasters related, especially for the conference that's coming up.

24. GrandpaFeathers

GrandpaFeathers New Member

I joined for the same reason as most of these people. I enjoy posting on forums, and I don't mind starting over on a few new ones if I can get some cash doing it.

25. goodselfme

goodselfme New Member

A friend told me about this site to make some extra money. I decided to take a look and have found so many topics that I know some information to share with others that might help someone when they read it. With just the years of living, I feel as though my experiences of life might be interesting for someone to know. Everyone likes trivia, I have many years of trivia data ready to be shared some of which is entertaining while other might be educational; some is both.

26. mitzypisi

mitzypisi New Member

I joined for the money but this seams like fun. Anyway ...if it earns me some cash I will gladly stay here, otherwise, I don't think I will be a member for too long.

27. Miss Post It

Miss Post It New Member

I have joined for the same reason that most people have joined. I have a job, but would like to have a bit of extra money on the side. I found this site from a friend who has been posting on here. I took some time to read about it and study it. I decided to give it a try. I thought it would be time consuming and hard to figure out. However, I was wrong. I have found that it is a lot easier than I thought it would be. People have been easy to talk to. All my questions have been answered, and I have had no problems so far. I joined in hopes to make a little extra money. I think it is going to work out just fine. I hope that everyone else has had as much luck as I have with this site. I also have enjoyed writing about my thoughts on some things. So far I am really enjoying this site. I hope the same is for others.

28. sneakysnailer

sneakysnailer New Member

I joined because I got my phone bill in the mail the other day :D It's huge, it really is - about a third of my monthly salary, so I started looking for opportunities to earn extra cash.

29. LCaswell

LCaswell Member

I joined because I need the money, but I also like interacting with others online.

30. Petbabe

Petbabe New Member

I joined for the money but I'm really impressed by the content of the posts. I have enjoyed reading the comments written by talented writers. Great food for the brain.