Why do people prefer Iphones than Androids?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by Lianne Goreo Horan, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Lianne Goreo Horan

Lianne Goreo Horan New Member

I honestly speaking have an Iphone and a Android phone. They're on a good condition so I can tell they're great to use.

For me, Most people prefer Iphones. Yeah the money you spend on it is no joke. Imagine spending $999 for a phone! It's features are amazingly built. Most rich or celebrities tend to buy Iphones.

For Millenials, It's a basing process. If you have an Iphone you're a YAY but when you don't have any you're a NAH. No bad reactions! I'm just telling what I see. ♥

2. Maybe because it has a very good quality. From its outside feauture, very good camera quality, have a great security, and its so beautiful.

3. Candace101

Candace101 New Member

Some people do prefer IPhone instead of Android because iPhone camera is a whole lot better and data wise it keeps your data more if have more quality things like FaceTime and iMessage where even when your phone off you can still text people with iMessage as long as you around WiFi instead of downloading a app

4. Iphones is looks classy than android phones or maybe they are apple really lover.

5. arvinbihag

arvinbihag New Member

If you’re thinking of buying the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X, know that the A11 Bionic chip inside blows away anything from the Android camp. Not only did this processor pace Apple’s flagship to huge wins in synthetic benchmarks such as Geekbench 4 and 3DMark; it also ran circles around the likes of the Galaxy Note 8 and the Pixel 2 XL when doing things like editing 4K video and opening large files. Even the newer Galaxy S9 is more than twice as slow.