Why do people who smile the most,hurts the most?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pMarcos10, Aug 17, 2019.

1. pMarcos10

pMarcos10 New Member

2. yayanaz13

yayanaz13 New Member

Because they seem nice and easy to approach and people would think that they are okay with everything so they get hurt because they seem too nice.

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Sadly for some, it is the only way to cope with the situation that they are in yet the fact that they are still able to smile is a sign that they have not given up hope on life.

4. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

People smile to hide their pain away. Even the happiest people cry and get hurt. Look out for those who are happy and smiling, you might not know that they are hurt on the inside.

5. vlmrspns

vlmrspns New Member

Because like me, I tend to have this thoughts of keeping a strong facade so people will look up to me as someone who's not depending much on other people. I tend to smile even laugh at my most broken episodes. I just think that only few will understand my pain. The consequence of having a strong presence is that no one will ask you if you're still fine. Because all they think is that you are strong and you can handle things on your own. It might sound pretentious and nonsense. But, I always have this attitude of not showing people how fragile I am. So, I keep on smiling most of the time.