Why do you have a cell phone?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by VoHnIx, Mar 12, 2019.

1. VoHnIx

VoHnIx Member

For most people, the notion of having a cellphone was always one so that they could be reached in the case of an emergency or had a phone if they really needed quick access to one.

2 people like this.
  2. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

i have a cellphone in order to communicate easily. These generation, having a cellphone is very important and more convenient in terms of communicating to others. Cellphone is very useful in transferring messages with people easily. With cellphone you can send and receive quick messages or news that you need to know specially if its important matter. Cellphone also is very useful in terms of business matter,sending messages or direct call with the person you want to talk with regarding business matters. Generally,cellphone is very useful and needed in our daily lives.

3. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

i have a cellphone in order to communicate easily. These generation, having a cellphone is very important and more convenient in terms of communicating to others. Cellphone is very useful in transferring messages with people easily. With cellphone you can send and receive quick messages or news that you need to know specially if its important matter. Cellphone also is very useful in terms of business matter,sending messages or direct call with the person you want to talk with regarding business matters. Generally,cellphone is very useful and needed in our daily lives.

4. JaniceA

JaniceA Member

I have a cellphone so that I can easily communicate with my relatives inside and even outside the country.
    I also used my cellphone in surfing to different websites using the internet, I use it to check my social media accounts like facebook, instagram and in checking my emails. Cellphone is a very useful gadget that I think many of us can't live without it.

5. merci

merci New Member

Now a day's cellphone is needed not only easiest way to communicating people especially our families and also helps in getting information and updates all happening in our society. Cellphone is the one convenient, faster and easier in terms communication. Very useful to those people have business, far from their families and also for students.

6. Emther

Emther New Member

I have a cellphone for numerous reasons one of which is to communicate with my family and friends. I find it easy to tell them about my day right away whenever we're not together. It also gives me an idea of what's going on with them and at home. What's great with the cellphone is that it is really convenient to obtain information about practically anything in the world. I can use it for research on education topics to help me out with school. Lastly, in emergency cases having a cellphone is a must. I can use it to call for help.

7. Seriphif

Seriphif Member

I have a cell phone to stay in touch with the outside world. As a person who has lived alone for long periods of time and loves to travel, it is a must. It helps cut down on being lost and alone. It gives direction, connects me to the internet to keep me informed, and keeps my family at my fingertips. It is an indispensable piece of equipment that makes me feel safe, as long as I have a signal. It is also great for taking notes and pictures. I love my cell phone.

8. gwapitodiyes

gwapitodiyes New Member

Why do I have a cellphone? First, I have a cellphone because it is given to me by my internet service provider so I don't have any choice but to use it (laughs). Well kidding aside, I have a cellphone because I want to communicate with my love ones, friends, workmates and clients. This is the basic function of this device. Aside from that, I am using my cellphone to connect to the internet. Getting in touch with the social media, looking for items to buy, watching movies/videos and a lot more. I also used the cellphone to relieve my stress by playing games, online or offline. Taking pictures and videos of important happenings in my life or love ones is also one of the reason. This simple gadget replaced many items that can perform the things I said before.

9. sniperlove

sniperlove New Member

I have a cellphone because I need it
    And it's part of my daily basis in this world

10. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

I have a keypad phone .been using it to communicate my friends and family.

11. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

I have a cellphone because it's part of me everything I do online so I must have it.Secondly, I chat to my friends daily.

12. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

Phones where invented for communication yet now it became a trend. Years after years we try to upgrade our phones to follow the trend, impress others or satisfy our wants and this wants turns into needs. Phone production became rampant now a days and slowly became part of our lifestyle, so to speak.

which to be honest we don't really need it or let say we can leave without it. Unconsciously, phones steal the real momentum of memories and connection. Like when we have gathering instead of taking to one another we tend to post it first to our social media account.in short, most of the moments where facing our phones. More often than not, our first question in coffee shops or any place “what is the wifi password?”

On a lighter note, Phones communications makes our life real damn easier. We also use it to captures some random events by its camera or recording some video. Others also use it for business purposes. With our unstoppable innovations of technology we can do hundreds of thing with the help of our phones with that being said, its not bad at all.

13. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

I have a cellphone for communication, academic, and entertainment purpose. You can do more thing with your phone. It makes our life easier.

14. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

My opinion, Cell phones are the perfect way to stay connected with others and provide the user with a sense of security. In the event of emergency, having a cell phone can allow help to reach you quickly and could possibly save lives. However, the importance of cell phones goes way beyond personal safety.

1 person likes this.
  15. klynne18

klynne18 New Member

In our society today, cellphones are one of the most in demand products today. As a consumer, cellphone is one way of communicating to other people in anyplace and anytime. I have a cellohcel because I used it as a way of communication, I also need it to be able to search in the internet for needed information in work, at home and other parts of the world.

16. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

It is out of necessity. You can communicate faster especially during emergencies. It's not enough that you have a cell phone. It has to be a smartphone. This is because it can function like a computer and you carry it in your pocket.

17. jajamon04

jajamon04 Member

Having a cellphone nowadays is considered a necessity as it is the main line of communication easily accessible to people. I do have a cellphone for both personal and business use.

18. xyrusjosh

xyrusjosh New Member

I need a cellphone because is part of my daily lifestyle and business,
    Most of all to communicate my love ones in other country.
    And other part of that my cellphone help me a lot of things,like selfie and to search some information in the internet using my cellphone,thats why i love to use cellphone because thier is benefits in daily life.

19. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I need a phone for communication specially for your love one's out of your home or country but not just for communication it will also use for research usually to student. And you can shopping through your phone by using app including payment method thats the smartphone ways how them our life run. And beware those people who using their smartphone to scam you and will do bad things you from their phone thats disadvandtage of using phone.

20. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

The first and foremost reason would be able to keep in touch with family and friends anytime you need to call them. Secondly to be able to contact businesses or persons in business that you need to converse with for the matter that they serve and/or you require them for. In this decade, cellphones have a much wider function and are more frequently used by more and more people because of the variety of applications available at everyone's disposal and convenience, like social media, music, timer, games, photographs and videos, everyday communication through chat or email, and so much more. Those are most of the functions that I use my cellphone for.

21. thereajaneth

thereajaneth New Member

Why do I have a cellphone? Cellphone is one of invention that revolutionize the world in many ways. First and foremost the reason why I have cellphone is for communication. And it is one the main use of a cellphone. Through cellphone I can be able to communicate with people in just one click, I can also dial easily and talk to a certain people instantly. Through cellphone a lot has been connected.
    Second, I have cellphone for managing my online business and transaction. It became easier to market, know the needs of costumer, make transaction easier and faster and attend to costumer needs. Also it helps me to access information needed for my work.
    Third, cellphone serves the purpose of entertainment for me, most especially because I installed social media apps such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
    Moreover cellphone helps me a lot to capture moments of me and my family and also shop at my convenience any time of the day. It saves a lot of time and effort.
    Truly, cellphone is very useful for me, for us in many ways.

22. Emoad

Emoad New Member

I like the smart phone because it is than laptops and we can use it anywhere always anytime so far the battery is fully charged
    Thanks
    Emoad

23. njora

njora New Member

Because most people in the world own it.

24. Emoad

Emoad New Member

I need phone for information dissemination and for smarter way of doing things and it's easier convenient than old way of communication
    Emoad

25. inankidd

inankidd New Member

I think a better question is, why do you NOT have a cellphone? The pros of having one definitely outweighs the cons

26. Olmaki

Olmaki Member

Communication is the key to everything right now. what better way to communicate other than you having a phone?

27. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

We all know that mobile phone for communicate purpose, but there's also now smartphone has payment for bills. and you can shopping even you are inside your home. It running through apps by your smartphone.

28. jvhlxi

jvhlxi Member

A lot of things can be done by having a phone, you can shop for clothes, food, services. You can play when you're bored. You can sing along to your fave music. You can watch a movie if you don't like the news. And a wjole lot more.

29. fadhilbshr

fadhilbshr New Member

I actually use my mobile phone for a wide variety for activities, ranging from making phone calls to playing video games. I feel like the notion that a mobile phone is simply a communication device is an outdated one that does not make sense in the modern scenario. Entire industries have risen that are solely based on providing non-communicative content to mobile phones. True, this means phones have deviated from their intended purpose, but it is a deviation for the better.

30. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

I have a cellphone because it is important for communication and for emergency purposes. If you don't have enough money to call, you can send messages and it is important to monitor your kids anywhere in just a minute.